Lookey here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry that was a haha,

I didn't mean to cause offense with my comments, I just don't like to be told to pay money when selling stuff, I would happily donate if i wasn't asked, but if i had to pay £3 to every 4x4 enthusiast forum i had posted these wheels in i'd be out of pocket, yes at the end of the day i make money from these wheels, but i desperately need it, also it gives members the opportunity to perhaps find a set of nice wheels they may not have found if i hadn't of posted.

Comment

Worst attempt at justifying oneself ever.

Comment

I liked it.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

The simple act of attempting to justify shows a very weak and unworthy character.
          Bad show old chap. (goes off to polish his pipe and tut at the TV)
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Dont take any notice mongo. In fact I reckon you should get paid for posting.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Perhaps £3?
              Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Morango View Post
                  sorry that was a haha,

I didn't mean to cause offense with my comments, I just don't like to be told to pay money when selling stuff,
                  Good luck with your next Auto Trader ad, then.
                  " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

You are all being unfair. I hate paying for fuel when I fill up, and cant understand why i should pay Tesco for my shopping.
                    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                      You are all being unfair. I hate paying for fuel when I fill up, and cant understand why i should pay Tesco for my shopping.
                      Just make sure you remember to thank them for making your shopping available to you.

Comment

And why bother with my car insurance. Nope not paying that either.
                        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Morango View Post
                          sorry that was a haha,

I didn't mean to cause offense with my comments,possibly not I just don't like to be told to pay money when selling stuff, that is the way this site works, dont like dont use I would happily donate if i wasn't asked,of course you would, every member donates regularly but if i had to pay £3 to every 4x4 enthusiast forum i had posted these wheels in i'd be out of pocket,then be selective and use those that suit your needs and pocket yes at the end of the day i make money from these wheels, but i desperately need it,cover your costs and you will still make your dough also it gives members the opportunity to perhaps find a set of nice wheels they may not have found if i hadn't of posted.I am sure we all really appreciate your selfless generosity in giving us the rare opportunity, or am I just being cynical again?....never mind nice try, but it doesnt cut it for me either
                          Did I mention I have a BLUE one
                          Tony

Comment

Working...
                          X