X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling all hairdressers!

seen this on ebay! looks good to me.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1997-TOYOT...item2a2cfd4345

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i`ve just got this myself for £1200!
    only wanted it for the parts for mine but might just keep it instead of mine! what do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	$T2eC16hHJGMFFoPdNhs6BRlLs1K,7g~~48_80.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	1272662

Name:	$T2eC16dHJHwE9n8ii+O+BRlLtwoZYg~~48_80.JPG
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	1272663

Name:	$T2eC16Z,!zoE9s5ngNLbBRlLumkyu!~~48_80.JPG
Size:	165.8 KB
ID:	1272664
    Last edited by disco73; 20 May 2013, 20:23.

Not bad (looking) for £1200! Winch and lift!

Comment

Hey Colin. Apart from the tacky bull bar, that 3rd gen looks good to me. The 2nd gen that you have in the pic's looks like it should scrub up pretty well. I'd be tempted to keep it. If you were going to break it, were you going to keep the wheels ? They look like 35's / 315's to me. If you weren't planning to keep them, I'd really appreciate first refusal on them. Hope that you don't think I'm being too cheeky. .
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by Sylux View Post
        Not bad (looking) for £1200! Winch and lift!
        Those Lighforce spots are also a couple of hundred quids worth. .

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
          Hey Colin. Apart from the tacky bull bar, that 3rd gen looks good to me. The 2nd gen that you have in the pic's looks like it should scrub up pretty well. I'd be tempted to keep it. If you were going to break it, were you going to keep the wheels ? They look like 35's / 315's to me. If you weren't planning to keep them, I'd really appreciate first refusal on them. Hope that you don't think I'm being too cheeky. .
          ha ha you have to ask or you don`t get! but sadly you don`t get as i bought it for the goodwinch and winch bumper the lights and the wheels and yes they are 35`s!! might just keep it as it is though and giv it a camo paint job! its still taxed and moted and its also got the original wheels thrown in as well!!

Comment

Originally posted by disco73 View Post
            ha ha you have to ask or you don`t get! but sadly you don`t get as i bought it for the goodwinch and winch bumper the lights and the wheels and yes they are 35`s!! might just keep it as it is though and giv it a camo paint job! its still taxed and moted and its also got the original wheels thrown in as well!!
            Good luck with it then Colin. You've got yourself a right bargain there, mate! . A few on here aren't fans of cammo, but to each their own. I quite like it if it's been done well.
            Attached Files

Comment

I like both of them apart from that ridiculous subwoofer.

Don't mean to jump the gun but if you are keeping it for parts any chance for a wind deflector? Its a joke what some people ask for a single deflector.

Comment

Working...
              X