yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In desperate need of seats for 2nd gen, will these work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In desperate need of seats for 2nd gen, will these work?

Hi, I have a 1992 Surf SSR-G LN130 with Recaro seats... except they're mostly destroyed. Both seats have tears and the drivers seat is completely worn on the lip closest to the door... it also has a collapsed bottom so I have old pairs of jeans jammed up under the seat to stop it from caving into the floor.

Anyway, so I was browsing around on eBay and found these seats.
    http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-ORIGINAL-MI...vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

Almost seems too good to be true at that price, but nonetheless I am very interested. The thing is, it said they came out of a Supra, but they look identical to my current seats except they're in amazing condition. Does anyone have any info on whether or not these will fit my vehicle?

Thanks!

Or even info on restoring my current seats would be great. I literally have no idea where I would begin!

I DON'T SHIP TO AUSTRALIA AND BRAZIL
    WTF!

Nev.

Comment

Originally posted by Monolithic View Post
      Hi, I have a 1992 Surf SSR-G LN130 with Recaro seats... except they're mostly destroyed. Both seats have tears and the drivers seat is completely worn on the lip closest to the door... it also has a collapsed bottom so I have old pairs of jeans jammed up under the seat to stop it from caving into the floor.

Anyway, so I was browsing around on eBay and found these seats.
      http://www.ebay.ca/itm/2-ORIGINAL-MI...vxp=mtr&_uhb=1

Almost seems too good to be true at that price, but nonetheless I am very interested. The thing is, it said they came out of a Supra, but they look identical to my current seats except they're in amazing condition. Does anyone have any info on whether or not these will fit my vehicle?

Thanks!

Or even info on restoring my current seats would be great. I literally have no idea where I would begin!

Yes they will fit no problem. You can just unscrew the runners from your existing seats and fit to the replacements.

FYI, Toyota Celica and Subaru Impreza seats fit with minimal modification to the mounting holes.

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

these are what are in mine, seem to fit well

Comment

Working...
          X