Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New surf owner

This room is a bit dead?

Anway hi im new, i bought a 3.0 TD Auto 4-runner surf last week, i think the guy may have been a member if the decals are anything to go by.

Last edited by Koi; 19 May 2013, 08:49.

oh i didnt know this post worked...

Comment

If that says Evil Dwarf on the bonnet then yes he was a member - no idea if he still comes on here though

Welcome to the asylum - just remember that some of the people in white coats are inmates !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

haha, its all ok i have been a hilux pickup mk3 owner for many years.

Yea its evil dwarf, all the evil must have got to him as he now has a landrover heavily modified, the surf was left in the work car park for a year or so before i snapped it up

Comment

Hello and welcome strawberry.
          Сви можемо

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum.

I remember following that through a river in wales a year or three back and it having to be dragged out

Comment

Originally posted by Bogus View Post
              Hello and welcome strawberry.
              your the first person thats mentioned that, i just like the word Morango, just sounds funny

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                Hi and welcome to the forum.

I remember following that through a river in wales a year or three back and it having to be dragged out
                haha it doesnt seem any the worse for wear from it, i hear the surfs arnt as good as the hilux when they are offroading? (i know theres very little difference between them)

My mk3 hilux single cab hasnt been stuck yet

Comment

Working...
                X