Andy MJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy MJ

Hi I have had a 1991 Toyota surf 2.4 SSR since 2004 and it has been a great vehicle with few problems {touch wood) apart from an annoying continuing problem with the electric tail gate window it keeps packing up. I have now brought 3 second hand motors and had them fitted but it has now stopped working again in the most odd way. It works fine until the sun comes out and heats up the back window and them it stops. Any ideas of how to rid me of this problem Please. I will post this again under technical, as this is my first site required post. Thanks Andy

Lube the window runners?

Everything is better with lube.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyMJ View Post
      Hi I have had a 1991 Toyota surf 2.4 SSR since 2004 and it has been a great vehicle with few problems {touch wood) apart from an annoying continuing problem with the electric tail gate window it keeps packing up. I have now brought 3 second hand motors and had them fitted but it has now stopped working again in the most odd way. It works fine until the sun comes out and heats up the back window and them it stops. Any ideas of how to rid me of this problem Please. I will post this again under technical, as this is my first site required post. Thanks Andy
      trouble free motoring since 2004. now thats a quality Toyota.

ps do not use the cherry or mint lube. it's too sticky

Comment

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Working...
        X