surf magazine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surf magazine?

i`ve been looking but can`t find a toyota hilux magazine! is there such a jewel to be found? i know there are magazines for other such 4x4s i dare not mention for fear of reprisals! surely there is something out there?

Websites are the new magazines.

Comment

Try www.imnotgettingany.co.uk.
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
        There's a photo of MattF on the home page.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
          is that where your surf is?

Comment

Originally posted by disco73 View Post
            i`ve been looking but can`t find a toyota hilux magazine! is there such a jewel to be found? i know there are magazines for other such 4x4s i dare not mention for fear of reprisals! surely there is something out there?
            I've seen one in the internet and it was a operating manual...the problem is..it was written in Japanese! you can check it if you want to..just type on the search tool:"Hilux Surf 3rd - 75 years of toyota." if your truck is a 3rd gen. click the icon on the right portion of the previewed model and wait.

Comment

Originally posted by tripoltango View Post
              I've seen one in the internet and it was a operating manual...the problem is..it was written in Japanese! you can check it if you want to..just type on the search tool:"Hilux Surf 3rd - 75 years of toyota." if your truck is a 3rd gen. click the icon on the right portion of the previewed model and wait.
              Thanks for that but I was thinking there should be a monthly magazine for surfs/4runners! There is a w#nk rover mag and other 4x4 mags but nothing for the surf!!

Comment

Jap owners are not harcore enough for magazines.

Comment

Originally posted by disco73 View Post
                  Thanks for that but I was thinking there should be a monthly magazine for surfs/4runners! There is a w#nk rover mag and other 4x4 mags but nothing for the surf!!
                  The more problems the 4X4 has, the more magazines there will be about them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob5464 View Post
                    Jap owners are not harcore enough for magazines.
                    Too busy gurning one out over schoolgirl manga...
                    Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Working...
                    X