• Spot the difference.

Attached Files
    " Time wounds all heels ".

nice reg.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I thought his name was Mick ???

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

Reg, is your wheel carrier standard? Sort of looks higher and more angled than standard..
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=79430

Comment

Thankyou
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

It's not just the modifications to the spare wheel carrier, it's the personalised plate as well, could you not get H1 LUX?

Comment

Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
                It's not just the modifications to the spare wheel carrier, it's the personalised plate as well, could you not get H1 LUX?
                No shit!

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                Reg, is your wheel carrier standard? Sort of looks higher and more angled than standard..
                H1LUX would cost an absolute bomb even if it was for sale...
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

No shit!

H1LUX would cost an absolute bomb even if it was for sale...
                  Jeez, no need to shout like. Even if I did miss your subtle reply lol

Comment

Jeez, no need to shout like. Even if I did miss your subtle reply lol
                    Shouting? Huh? I thought SHOUTING was in caps?? I was purely leading your eye to my previous attempt at humour...
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

lol, I was referring to the word REG that was highlighted in red and in an enlarged size of font for the shouting bit. It didn't copy when I quoted your reply though, making a small misunderstanding even bigger. Having re-read your original post, I get the humour, wish I had just re-read it the first time now. lol

All's good though

As an after thought, I wonder if H155 URF (HIS SURF) is available..........

Comment

lol, I was referring to the word REG that was highlighted in red and in an enlarged size of font for the shouting bit. It didn't copy when I quoted your reply though, making a small misunderstanding even bigger. Having re-read your original post, I get the humour, wish I had just re-read it the first time now. lol

All's good though

As an after thought, I wonder if H155 URF (HIS SURF) is available..........
                        Lol, no worries.
                        My invincible came with the plate YS56 VRF - Thats one white screw away from Y SSSURF!
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Nice one,

Best plate I ever had was on an FTO, plate was J5 FKU, after a little gentle cutting of the "5" it read JS FKU (just f*** You) Wish I'd been able to keep hold of the plate but it was the wrong year to be transferred to anything else I had at the time

Comment

Wot Sy said. Yeah, sorry John, I'd posted that in the modifications section.

Comment

H1 LUX is already issued, Nige. I think that I read, somewhere that it last changed hands for something like £10 k. On my plate, even though only the L and U are inverted, at a glance, it still reads as Hilux, but it cost much, much less.

Comment

Working...
                              X