Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance

INSURANCE NEW SURFER

Wow at last joined the ranks picking my baby up on Saturday 3.0 L Turbo Diesel 1996 There is a god! Spent 2 weeks trying to sort out insurance tho and Tesco's was rubbish for me but got great deal with Lifesure fully comp. They told me they do loads of Surf insurance dont need to advertise, so give em a call if your having problems. This site has given me much needed info before purchasing Thanks everyone

CONGRATULATIONS LIFESURE is a member of the forum but theyve not posted any messages. so they are upto date.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

With over 2400 forum members there's a lot of potential clients for them.
      Maybe we'll hear from them soon??
      Ian
      One day my paranoia will go away!

Comment

Yes we have arranged to help sponsor this site in return for a mention - it's pleasing to see all the happy clients posting here. We have just negotiated even better premiums and lower excesses with one of our scheme insurers so do give us a try.
        Lifesure Group
        www.lifesure.co.uk
        0871 7261235

Comment

Originally posted by Lifesure
          Yes we have arranged to help sponsor this site in return for a mention - it's pleasing to see all the happy clients posting here. We have just negotiated even better premiums and lower excesses with one of our scheme insurers so do give us a try.
          That certainly is good news for us!
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Hmmm

wish I'd known earlier, just renewed mine, p'raps you could have beaten £591.00 full comp for a 40 year old male, no convictions......oh well, look forward to next year

Comment

Originally posted by Fieldsy
              Hmmm

wish I'd known earlier, just renewed mine, p'raps you could have beaten £591.00 full comp for a 40 year old male, no convictions......oh well, look forward to next year
              Easily, I reckon.

Comment

Tip top, I'll give them a go when I'm up for renewal.

Andy.

Comment

Working...
                X