How much are Surf's these days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much are Surf's these days?

I've had a look on here and Ebay and things vary. Realistically what could I expect from my Surf? I don't want to put too much on this thread as I do not wish to begin a sale here, I'll put an ad in the correct section. There's a few Surfs on Ebay going for mid 2k and they look tired.

But as a well maintained 3.0 2nd Gen with some modifications (do modifications justify the price these days?) would £3250 be too much?
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
    would £3250 be too much?

No,3250 sounds fine
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1y-kMPNcM
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

The ones I've seen on eBay in my opinion are very overpriced at 2500.

Just my opinion compared to other 4x4s at that price.

Comment

That's what I'm talking about.
          Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

But as a well maintained 3.0 2nd Gen with some modifications (do modifications justify the price these days?) would £3250 be too much?
            TBH, I would be looking at a well maintained low mileage 3rd gen for that sort of cash.

Just my opinion, of course

Realistically I would suggest between 2 - 2.5K for yours as not all mods are done to everyone's tastes.

Comment

this forum needs a "like" button

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                Brilliant page, Slobodan. That's a real gripe of mine and far too common. I'll be keeping that in my favourites and sending it to many.

Or, as many may write:

Brilliant page Slobodan. Thats a real gripe of mine and far to common. Ill be keeping that in my favourite's and sending it too many.

Comment

I've had a look on here and Ebay and things vary. Realistically what could I expect from my Surf? I don't want to put too much on this thread as I do not wish to begin a sale here, I'll put an ad in the correct section. There's a few Surfs on Ebay going for mid 2k and they look tired.

That would by mine and leave almost 2k to tidy it up lol.

I assume this is allowed as it's not a for sale thread as you said
                  Brian

Comment

Cheers for all of the comments which were helpful.

Although I'm confused regarding the link to the use of the apostrophe.
                    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

If this guy can get get the best part of 6k for this "beauty", you're probably in with a shout of getting your 3k...

Admittedly, I like his wheels

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1995-TOYOT...item43ba50afa8

Comment

Does it come with any extras?........Like, another two Surfs?
                        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

I would be happy at £2000 for mine really. Couldn't expect any more.

How does the modifications affect the price? On some cars for example it puts a lot of people of and lowers the value of the car.

But what about 4x4's of this type? Of course if its in bad taste most people will be put off but I see some owners asking big money for modified ones. But what people ask and what people get are two different things.

Comment

Originally posted by TeaMonsta View Post
                            Brilliant page, Slobodan. That's a real gripe of mine and far too common. I'll be keeping that in my favourites and sending it to many.

Or, as many may write:

Brilliant page Slobodan. Thats a real gripe of mine and far to common. Ill be keeping that in my favourite's and sending it too many.
                            Another site you may like....
                            http://iampaddy.com/spell/

Comment

how about this one?
                              http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/4813010

very cheap!!!!
                              the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Working...
                              X