Need a bit of help (if possible)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a bit of help (if possible)

Would any of you know how to resize images while keeping the sharpness (so they aint pixely)? i need some made bigger and some made tiny, these are trailer logos for model trailers, so what i need is an image that will print out (on waterslide decal paper) at the sizes i need, also some have white in them which i cannot use with waterslide as the white dissapears into the background paint in the model (i'm told) so i would need white area's changing to another color, if anyone could do this my email is
    ian.price90@ntlworld.com
    needless to say i will pay for your trouble etc, only to happy to,
    i hopefully can email the images to you, there arn't many, and as long as i can copy and print them thats fine, one of each will do as i can copy them so i have the number of images i need, ie:- i'll need six of the larger ones for the trailers sides, 3 trailers with one each side if you know what i mean, the smaller ones are for the mudflaps and even smaller for the trailers chassis (these are aus trailer makers logos
    so if anyone can photoshop or whatever that would be great, cheer's, ian

apparantly the only printers that could print white (and metallic colors) were the Alps MD series printers, these are like trying to find a virgin in portsmouth, they come up on eblag now and then but go for a fair old amount,
    Last edited by POPEYE; 7 April 2013, 08:38.
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Ian

Send them my way and i'll see what can be done for you
    Last edited by Growler; 7 April 2013, 18:52.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
      Ian

Send them my way and i'll see what can be done for you

cunninghamawATgooglemailDOTcom

AT = @
      DOT = .
      Thanks mate, i'll sort them out and attach to an email (assumeing they attach ok), dont worry too much tho, if it's going to be a bugga, cheer's, ian

Comment

Email received and replied mate

Comment

Fantastic job Andy, thanks a lot

Comment

No problem mate, will try and get last one sorted tomorrow, need the works PC for that one i think

Comment

Working...
            X