Hormygollop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hormygollop

Driving home tonight, minding my own business, just overtaken a small hatchback and he started flashing his lights at me. Oh no wot have I done now I thought. So I stopped and was greeted by Hormygollop looking smarter than I've ever seen him. Finished up having an impromptu wine tasting session at the side of the road! (I can recommend the claret). He's working all the hours that God sends at the moment but still got the Surf and looking forward to getting it muddy again
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Originally posted by Gamedawn
    Driving home tonight, minding my own business, just overtaken a small hatchback and he started flashing his lights at me. Oh no wot have I done now I thought. So I stopped and was greeted by Hormygollop looking smarter than I've ever seen him. Finished up having an impromptu wine tasting session at the side of the road! (I can recommend the claret). He's working all the hours that God sends at the moment but still got the Surf and looking forward to getting it muddy again
    Ironic, I was just thinking about Keith this afternoon as I'm looking for an aftermarket cruise control system for the 4runner & the Scenic.
    Must call him
    NO WORRIES!
    Rusty

Comment

Beats being called a psycho
      Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
      My choice
      Back off

Comment

Yeah. At least he didn't call the police
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
        X