Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Portugal

Hi,

My name is Pedro, i'm 33 years old and i'm from Porto, Portugal.
    I've recently bought an '89 4Runner 3.0 V6 5spd manual with some ECU problem (the engine doesn't start). I plan to repair it and enjoy it for some years.

I also have an '85 Toyota Corolla AE86 with a 4AGE 20V engine and a '99 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VI RS2.

I hope to learn some stuff about 4Runners around here.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Pedro

Welcome on board Pedro, enjoy your stay.

Nice collection of vehicles you have there.

Comment

welcome to the forum Pedro. Hope your repair goes well.
      " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Hi Pedro, welcome to the forum.
        Last edited by RoyFollman; 18 February 2020, 11:08.

Comment

You can find plenty of info about 4runners here. I am surprised to see someone from Portugal on this forum. I am also living in Portugal for the last 7 years. I really loved this country when I visited it the first time in my childhood. And soon I have found the way to remain here forever. I simply became NHR of Portugal with the help of Lawyers which I found at this sitehttps://ptnhr.com Now I live in Lisbon. So good luck man!
          Last edited by RoyFollman; 18 February 2020, 23:47.

Comment

I'd really like to visit Portugal this year as I started working as a trader (instaforex review for those interested) and I had the opportunity to travel taking a laptop for work with me but oh, it's not the best time for travelling now, I guess...

Comment

Hey Pedro, welcome & if we can help just ask!

rob
              The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Hello. Am a bit confused by this post being seven years old..............Is the Original Poster still visiting the site ? I am interested as I have never actually seen a Hilux Surf in Portugal ( save my own when I drive it there , lol ). But I would like info on whether there are any Surfs properly registered in Portugal available for purchase. Also, if there is anyone who has experience of registering in Portugal an old Hilux from the UK, so with headlight issues and so on...............can it even be done ?

Comment

Hi Jonathan,

Yes, there are Hilux Surf in Portugal. However the name is 4Runner and not Hilux Surf. Many of them are grey imported (like mine) but also there was some of them sold locally with 1KZ-T engine (diesel).
                  They still value good money.
                  Here are some on sale:
                  https://www.olx.pt/carros-motos-e-ba...ros/q-4runner/

KR,
                  Pedro

Comment

Oh so you are still around.............Thanks for the link.

So, can a direct , personal, import from a japanese website like japanesevehicles dot com or beforward still be made to Portugal ? If so, approx what would be the total cost of taxes and legalisation and registration on arrival in Portugal ? Eg for a car costing $10,000 usd in Japan ( including cost of shipping to Lisbon or Porto )? Is there anyone who does all that for a fee ?

Comment

Working...
                    X