3 litre manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 litre manuals

Does anyone know if you can get a hold of 3 litre manual surfs ? I've been looking for a couple of months, on ebay ,auto trader and free ad's. Can't seem to find one anywhere.
    I've seen plenty of early 2.4's on H AND J plates but that's about it.

The cash is burning a hole in my pocket !!! If I don't find one soon I'm sure I'll end up having a lapse and spanking my money on a plasma tv !

Andy.

I've got one!
    Last edited by RobD; 1 September 2004, 20:28.
    Powered by ????

Comment

Ive got one too. Not very common im afraid, most people nowadays tend to prefer the automatics. Not me tho. Hang on to that cash and dont make any rash buys! Go check out your local dealers, they may well import you one specially.
      PUBLIC ENEMY NO.1

Comment

Originally posted by bobafatass
        Does anyone know if you can get a hold of 3 litre manual surfs ? I've been looking for a couple of months, on ebay ,auto trader and free ad's. Can't seem to find one anywhere.

The cash is burning a hole in my pocket !!! If I don't find one soon I'm sure I'll end up having a lapse and spanking my money on a plasma tv !

Andy.
        i got one 'o them there 3.0 manuals to. if you're still looking have lookie here
        http://www.protech-uk.co.uk/sales/ps172.htm
        it's 2 hours away from in bristol.........

see ya'll
        Planty

Comment

Andy
          --------------------------------------------------------------
          This company is showing three on their web site. never had any dealings with them though.
          http://www.plumcars.com/
          JJON

Normal is just a wash setting.

Comment

92 3.0l manual

My old surf is now back up for sale as advertised in for sale section at end of May.
            Has only done a few more miles of late while an Isuzu Trooper was off the road.
            Will now take £4000 for a quick sale.

Comment

Manuals

My vehicle: Toyota 4Runner, circa 1994. The body is a: KZN130 Series [ RM158E ]and the engine is a 1KZ-T, 3.0L OHC Turbo Diesel, and the engine repair manual [ RM353E ] says it was also originally spec. for a Land Cruiser KZJ70, 73 & 77 Series. A problem was finding the correct OE Toyota manuals for this vehicle and the number and expense of them. OE Electric manuals: [ EWD115F, EWD140F, EWD194F ] were all required to cover all revisions. If I've missed any please email me as I'd like to get the complete set.

I just ordered mine from my local Toyota stealer.
              @africa4x4cafe
              [url]www.africa4x4cafe.com[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by bundubasher
                My vehicle: Toyota 4Runner, circa 1994. The body is a: KZN130 Series [ RM158E ]and the engine is a 1KZ-T, 3.0L OHC Turbo Diesel, and the engine repair manual [ RM353E ] says it was also originally spec. for a Land Cruiser KZJ70, 73 & 77 Series. A problem was finding the correct OE Toyota manuals for this vehicle and the number and expense of them. OE Electric manuals: [ EWD115F, EWD140F, EWD194F ] were all required to cover all revisions. If I've missed any please email me as I'd like to get the complete set.

I just ordered mine from my local Toyota stealer.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought you wanted the flaming HANDBOOK. (manual!!!)
                Had enough... going to live in Spain....

Comment

Working...
                X