Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cornwall - Surf Heaven

In more ways than one.

I am just back from a week basking in the English summer . Spent a week down near Penzance, I was gobsmacked by the number of imports down there, I must have averaged seeing to other 2 Surf's a day, and even more surprisingly, a similar number of Mitsubishi Delica's.

Maybe Cornwall is where old Japanese cars go to die

rgds

Bryan

Did you see the burgundy lifted surf. glad it was sunny for you as the previous 2 weeks it was raining hard
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

I just spent 2 weeks in the new forest and was averaging 2 a day even saw 5 on Sunday on the IOW, Pajero's are getting like Vectra's. Its true what they say until you get one you don't notice them.

Steve
      Should have bought a 3ltr

Comment

loads around here, southampton and waterside, none i`ve seen with a forum sticker though.
        Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan
          In more ways than one.

I am just back from a week basking in the English summer . Spent a week down near Penzance, I was gobsmacked by the number of imports down there, I must have averaged seeing to other 2 Surf's a day, and even more surprisingly, a similar number of Mitsubishi Delica's.

Maybe Cornwall is where old Japanese cars go to die

rgds

Bryan
          The Cornish just lure the car transporter ships onto the rocks and halp themselves. Piracy is still alive and well. ( Just kidding! )
          When I was down there a few years ago a cargo ship ran aground and lost its load of timber. No one knew where the timber that washed ashore went, but everyone had new sheds, fences, decking, car ports and a certain beach bar got refurbished!!!!!!!
          It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
          X