Ebay fun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay fun

I've been selling a lot of my unused collectibles lately. The latest one is a book on tuning and rebuilding the Ford Crossflow engine. I used it some years ago, and tucked away inside was the dyno' report to back it up
    Book RRP (on back) is £17.95
    Ebay starting bid £10 (fair, I thought, especially since there was another one on Ebay at the time starting at £30!!)
    Amazon offering me a trade in at £29.97 (Still more than the original purchase price, though!)

Ebay sale at £51:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2211967093...84.m1587.l2649

Thats a few times now where I've put items on Ebay at low prices and at the last minute there must be a bidding war.
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Its great when you get a bidding war, my ebay stratagie is now always a 99p starting bid. I've sold reported 3rd hand items more than the price of a new one! And the new one's come up with the same ebay search that shows my items!

Comment

Originally posted by cabbage View Post
      Its great when you get a bidding war, my ebay stratagie is now always a 99p starting bid. I've sold reported 3rd hand items more than the price of a new one! And the new one's come up with the same ebay search that shows my items!
      It doesn't make sense to me, but ho hum!
      Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
      X