@ Yoshie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Yoshie.

Hey, Brian. Heard about you doing your ankle in. Hope it's not too bad, and that you're on the mend soon.:.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Originally posted by MWS View Post
    Hey, Brian. Heard about you doing your ankle in. Hope it's not too bad, and that you're on the mend soon.:.
    Thanks pal, I hope to be driving next week and back on the project. I am bored so getting picked up to go into work tomorrow and get back to some normality.
    Brian

Comment

yoshie

this the same one you done in on the island?
      dont follow the rut`s......make yer own

Comment

Originally posted by rjd1 View Post
        this the same one you done in on the island?
        Yep and it's in just as bad shape this time.
        Brian

Comment

time to get the pesky foot and ankle removed and fit a decent quality castor.
          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

I'm sure theres an athlete that doesn't need his prosthetics anymore.

Comment

Commiserations Brian , I know what it's like being bored n not able to do as ya like !! speedy recovery mate .....

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
              Buncefield Burner

Comment

yoshie

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                get him a wee mechanics seat he can wiz round the bottom o project gettin it ready to paint

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  Either that or a plasma cutter
                  Get well/better/modified soon Brian.
                  "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by rjd1 View Post
                    get him a wee mechanics seat he can wiz round the bottom o project gettin it ready to paint
                    Keeping his hand in ay Robin, ya sound like a real slave driver

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Thanks lads, if I had one of those wee seats I would be out there this weekend welding up all the arch mounting holes I now don't need,

I am trying get finished for early July to meet up with some of the north Wales mud club lads.
                      Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                        Thanks lads, if I had one of those wee seats I would be out there this weekend welding up all the arch mounting holes I now don't need,

I am trying get finished for early July to meet up with some of the north Wales mud club lads.
                        Get yourself a surplus office chair, and unbolt the back, and arms. It's the perfect adjustable height rolling pivoting workstool. Every garage should have one!.....
                        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

SORTED!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pegle...33966313309182
                          Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

yoshie

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MECHANICS-...item4ab1335f85

Comment

That would be ideal but hopefully back on my feet quicker than they could deliver
                              Brian

Comment

Working...
                              X