Crufts rant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crufts rant!

Yet again the Dobermans win feck all!, what is the point of showing them.

The only dogs that get any recognition (every year) are the fluffy ones or the ones that get carried around in handbags.

LOL, yeah you're right, and my Misses is ranting about the obese Labrador that won its class yesterday, and the horrible slopey backed German Shepard that just got placed dispite promises of making judges pick 'fit for purpose/function dogs, instead of freaks.

Show dogs are no reflection on real dogs, don't worry about it.

I only watch it for the agility, flyball and the heel work to music (on ATM)

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Chav breeds never win at Crufts.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
        Chav breeds never win at Crufts.

Nope, because they're the breeds that are always in the news for being aggressive.

Comment

Jesus Christ, you start letting people drive 3rd gens and this is what it leads to. It's like a gateway drug.

Why in God's name are you watching a lot of characters from Midsomer Murders dragging some poor dog around in front of some ageing homosexuals?

Comment

I went to pick up a turntable yesterday which required me to travel down the M42. It was jammed with retards with big stickers on their cars which may as well have said "I'm a bit of a sad git who thinks fluffy dogs are people" (but which actually said "Caution - show dogs in transit")

Tell someone who cares, fools - and learn to not crash thus blocking the motorway because your too busy telling Flossie of Hamburg the third to stop bouncing round in the car!

Don't get me wrong, I like dogs, but 'dog people' (you know the sort - the house is specially adapted for doggy comfort, sod the humans) - what is that all about?

Yes, it was an annoying journey
            Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

If crufts had a "mongrel leg humping" class, our hound would win paws down.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                If crufts had a "mongrel leg humping" class, our hound would win paws down.
                Admit it, there is no mutt, that's just you...

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Actually I was told that it was Gra humping the mutt ...

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

I agree with Tony on the state of the German Shepherd. What was going on with the Australian sheep/cattle dog was it meant to have been bob tailed or had it been docked?
                    My favourite type of dog is never going to get shown at Crufts, thankfully.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
                      Admit it, there is no mutt, that's just you...

Well any port in a storm...
                      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Never see any sausage dogs win !!

Comment

Working...
                        X