My Surf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Surf

picked this up on saturday and love it,excuse the crappy pic.
    have a few plans,re-polish the lips on the wheels,paint the centers the same gumetal as on the bottom half of the body,egr valve delete,door and sunroof visors,and just a general tidy.

then off to the dunes with it!

oh,and heres a pic of my other toy at home in ireland,fully built and prepared for 300bhp.

nice looking truck..

whats parked behind the surf???

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
      nice looking truck..

whats parked behind the surf???
      my mates 4 whore r34 gt-t.
      nice car!

Comment

You'll get used to this, but may I be first to ask what the hell is that blue thing? It looks like a Toyota Starlet...

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
          You'll get used to this, but may I be first to ask what the hell is that blue thing? It looks like a Toyota Starlet...

What he said /\, and what type LSD does it have?

Comment

Glanza. Neighbour's sons have one each. Both around 260 bhp. Nice cars, he was telling me they do 4wd ones too.
            Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by Sancho View Post
              Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
              What he said /\, and what type LSD does it have?
              it was originally a irish starlet,nut its now built to the jdm glanza spec,and beyond.has the factory option LSD gearbox.

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
              Glanza. Neighbour's sons have one each. Both around 260 bhp. Nice cars, he was telling me they do 4wd ones too.
              The 4wd is just a special version jdm starlet,quite a few in the uk and irland have been converted to turbo spec now.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_C View Post
                picked this up on saturday and love it,excuse the crappy pic.
                have a few plans,re-polish the lips on the wheels,paint the centers the same gumetal as on the bottom half of the body,egr valve delete,door and sunroof visors,and just a general tidy.

then off to the dunes with it!

oh,and heres a pic of my other toy at home in ireland,fully built and prepared for 300bhp.

nice truck and car
                can you add in here a photo of your surf truck sunroof in close position...? for comparison to my truck. thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X