Wheeler Dealers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheeler Dealers

Just watching Edd China doing the Aston on Virgin (211)looks nice for £12500.Wonder what it's like off road.During the ad break he was doing an advert for that engine cleaning system "TERRACLEAN" or something like that,seemed to be an invitation to enter a competition for a free go,wonder what the cost is though to the rest of us.

I find the bloke tedious and annoying.

I watched the one about the bubble car where he blatantly ripped-off a bloke doubling his money, even on camera he said he never thought the bloke would accept his price for it. Whilst I know it's a free market - that stunk of camera pressure.

Don't like him -

T

Comment

Ed China is the mechanic, not the buying bloke.
      Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Apologies then,

Mechanic blokes alright other ones a tool!

T

Comment

The terraclean thing is about £100 per treatment and to be fair isn't worth it .... A local garage I do work for had a terraclean machine on rental for a week and basically got the same results as they were getting from using a good quality fuel additive . Basically a £20 fuel system treatment put into a new fuel filter and the rest added to the fuel tank ... And this was shown to me on the emmission tester ...
          PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Just goes to show how effective a good advertising campaign can be.
            I love all the random facts the snake oilers provide.
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by TomR-G View Post
              I find the bloke tedious and annoying.

I watched the one about the bubble car where he blatantly ripped-off a bloke doubling his money, even on camera he said he never thought the bloke would accept his price for it. Whilst I know it's a free market - that stunk of camera pressure.

Don't like him -

T
              They arent real sales though, the sales are staged and then the cars go to auction etc

Comment

Working...
              X