Service recommendations - North Devon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service recommendations - North Devon

It's that time of year again when the service/MOT is due on the surf and I have moved to yet another new (to me) part of the country. Has anyone got any suggestions for servicing the surf in North Devon between Holsworthy and Bideford way? Or is it a case of driving back up the A30/303 to Tony's (this query is starting to answer it self).

There's a guy in Plymouth I believe, can't think of his name at present, I'll find out.
    What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Supersurf?
      Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Plymouth wouldn't be that much quicker to get to than Basingstoke for me. But I'll keep Supersurf? in mind if Tony is not available. A day out in Plymouth might make a change

Comment

Thats the guy, comes highly recommended I hear

Lees Auto's 077997882203
          Last edited by meooo; 20 February 2013, 20:36.
          What have I told you about thinking Erroll

Comment

Originally posted by meooo View Post
            Thats the guy, comes highly recommended I hear

Lees Auto's 077997882203
            I must admit that lee has been very helpful in the past. He must be closer than Tony ??! If not Tony is the surf god
            ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by Sclerotic Hen View Post
              It's that time of year again when the service/MOT is due on the surf and I have moved to yet another new (to me) part of the country. Has anyone got any suggestions for servicing the surf in North Devon between Holsworthy and Bideford way? Or is it a case of driving back up the A30/303 to Tony's (this query is starting to answer it self).
              Devon 4x4 have a decent reputation they are on the A361 between South Molton and Mornacott. HTH
              I'M ALWAYS IN THE SH'T, IT'S ONLY THE DEPTH THAT VARIES!!!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks for that. Devon 4x4 aren't too far away and I might give Lee's Auto a ring as well.

Comment

Working...
                X