Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie from Ireland/Australia

hello all

just joined up,from ireland,but now live in perth australia.
    putting a deposit on a 1992 2.4 td surf tomorrow,really like it,want it for a bit off roading and mainly carrying a kayak.

im a toyota nut,and look foward to learning more about the surf on here.
    Thanks!

Hi n Welcome make sure ya check out the Oz site too ... we have one or two visit here from time to time ......

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
    Buncefield Burner

Comment

Hello and welcome...

Comment

welcome,
        how is it feel being upside down???
        the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Hello and welcome. I enjoy watching Aussie off road vids on you tube. Looks a fantastic country.

Comment

Hey johnny I see you followed the link on DTD. You get your surf yet....

Comment

Hello Johnny. Enjoy the forum.
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

thanks everyone.
                yeah its unreal here is australia,we have a big orange thing in the sky called the sun!!!

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                Hey johnny I see you followed the link on DTD. You get your surf yet....
                i did,thanks fella.
                im picking it up on saturday after work.
                its a 92/93 ssr ltd model.
                2.4td auto

Comment

Welcome.

Are you in Perth or to the north/south?

What part of Ireland did you escape from?

Comment

Originally posted by Fey! View Post
                    Welcome.

Are you in Perth or to the north/south?

What part of Ireland did you escape from?
                    Im in perth,been here just over 4 months.
                    From Donegal.

You in Australia yourself?

Comment

No, I'm in Galway freezing my buttocks together. My parents are on a flight to Perth as I type this, though.

There's a pretty big Galway community in Perth at the moment; a good few guys I know from rallying are over there right now.

Considering that the melting point of the average Irish male is 24.6 degrees. how are you surviving the summer over there?

Comment

Dealing with it ok,although the air con is good at work,and home!plus ice cold beer helps!
                        Been hitting 40 here these last few days,which can be pretty tough going!
                        Yeah there is a lot if Irish out here!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_C View Post
                          hello all

just joined up,from ireland,but now live in perth australia.
                          putting a deposit on a 1992 2.4 td surf tomorrow,really like it,want it for a bit off roading and mainly carrying a kayak.

im a toyota nut,and look foward to learning more about the surf on here.
                          Thanks!
                          Where abouts are you in Perth? I'm going back over in April as have been granted sponsorship. I'm planning to import my 1994 Surf. I have a 4" lift kit waiting for me in Perth as the BJ spacer lift I have fitted is cheap for a reason.
                          Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Originally posted by dieselboy View Post
                            Where abouts are you in Perth? I'm going back over in April as have been granted sponsorship. I'm planning to import my 1994 Surf. I have a 4" lift kit waiting for me in Perth as the BJ spacer lift I have fitted is cheap for a reason.
                            living in manning,waiting on my sponsership to come through at the min myself.

Comment

I used to live in Beeliar last year. Want to live slightly north of Perth when I get back as friends live just past Wanneroo.
                              One thing I found strange about Perth is that on almost every corner is a massive great shopping mall, from the 80s. I know some lanes already in Perth as some people I have worked with have mapped them out. Theres a few power line service roads which are supposed to be very good. They go for miles.
                              Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Working...
                              X