Who's done it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's done it?

My lads keeping bending me ear about taking my Surf on a "run what you brung" bash at Santa Pod. Anyone out there done it yet and can tell me if I'm likely to make a prat of meself or not OR do you fancy a bash at it yourself aswell?

Originally posted by TAZMAN
    My lads keeping bending me ear about taking my Surf on a "run what you brung" bash at Santa Pod. Anyone out there done it yet and can tell me if I'm likely to make a prat of meself or not OR do you fancy a bash at it yourself aswell?
    hows about organising a few to go up and race each other to save getting shown up by a supercharged rollerskate!
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

I'll look into it a bit more.

Comment

I'll look into it a bit more.
        i'd definitely be up for it... have to save pennies for nitrous kit first! hehehe!!

also give info for site, 0-60 times, 1/4mile times, 2.4/3.0/v6 comparisons

Comment

You need the steam operated catapult that launches planes off an aircraft carrier to stand any chance of winning
          (\__/)
          (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
          (")_(")

Comment

Originally posted by marky
            You need the steam operated catapult that launches planes off an aircraft carrier to stand any chance of winning
            it's not a win or lose event... they class the cars depending on power etc then you go head to head... could be anything from a standard mini to a highly tuned motor... all good fun and could be a good day out seeing some other mental motors...

Comment

But Theres No Mud Involved
              (\__/)
              (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
              (")_(")

Comment

you can smoke the tyres without getting wrong off the boss for filling his office with smoke! oops!

Comment

Originally posted by marky
                  But Theres No Mud Involved
                  Instead of bleaching the tyres we could throw mud under them and have a 'mud out'

Rick
                  Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

I went twice last year and it a fab weekend. Camped over. The Rocket Cars are something else! Run what you Brung is a laugh (as a spectator), everything from VW campers (watch the kettle Mertle!) to Super Dooper custom jobs. Well worth a weekend away.
                    Andy (the girly)
                    What YOU want something THAT big for???!!!!!

Comment

Here some links with some various dates on. Apparently it's a good giggle and not to be taken too seriously, so who's up for it then?
                      Admission is £10 with a sign on fee of £15 for unlimited runs.

http://www.rwyb.com/

Comment

Here some links with some various dates on. Apparently it's a good giggle and not to be taken too seriously, so who's up for it then?
                        Admission is £10 with a sign on fee of £15 for unlimited runs.

http://www.rwyb.com/
                        yeah, would be a laugh... organise it danno!... except you're not danno of course!

will have to fix me motor first though!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
                          yeah, would be a laugh... organise it danno!... except you're not danno of course!

will have to fix me motor first though!
                          Why do you need 4wheel drive on a drag strip ?

Rick
                          Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                            Why do you need 4wheel drive on a drag strip ?

Rick
                            Are you obsessed with dressing up? Or is that your brother?
                            It's only a hobby!

Comment

Working...
                            X