Someone that bought a group buy snorkel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone that bought a group buy snorkel

Could you send me some pics of the snorkel fitted as Mike has asked if you would mind him putting them up on his website.
    If you could send a few pics to Stormforce1067@sky.com it will be appreciated
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

you have email

Comment

Thanks Joe

Comment

no problem, i wont be offended if they are no good for the website.
        is mike goin to begin stocking the surf snorkels now?

Comment

when he does a bulk order he does order a couple extra incase they are needed but he don't normally keep many in stock

Comment

Rich as soon as I have the conversion and re paint finished I will email some pictures.
            Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Rich as soon as I have the conversion and re paint finished I will email some pictures.
              Cheers Bri that's appreciated and then Mike can put up different trucks with them fitted

Comment

did anyone do a step by step?
                still not got round to fitting mine yet
                www.apmautos.com

Comment

Link

Originally posted by bullet513 View Post
                  did anyone do a step by step?
                  still not got round to fitting mine yet
                  Same problem here, however I have found this diagram this morning on the Oz site:

http://www.toyotasurf.asn.au/forum/v...ic.php?t=26074

It is the best I have found and also has a parts list that you can countercheck against yours. Just scroll the page down to about two thirds and you will see the pictures. Also you have pics of the different diesel snorkel installs and you can see that the kz-te seems the most straight forward, at least on paper.

Thak goodess for the Ozzie sites, members there are helpful and straight to the point.
                  People on here have the knowledge but these days they dont seem to share it anymore. They are too busy posting threads about tv programmes, wacky you tube videos, or having a go at people with spelling problems...What happened to the old forum, there used to be some excellent guys, such as Morr, TonyN and countless others who really helped and were just normal, nice guys. Now, to quote DervDave, they have been replaced by a "clique" of chaps who mostly use the forum to share their private jokes, sell bits to each other, and to gang up on members that are perceived as being odd, or dislexic, or somehow not part of their little "club".
                  Maybe the moderators could have a look at this...
                  Anyway, hope you all manage with your snorkles, I'll try to put some more pics up when I am on the way.
                  Cheers!

Comment

Well you've taken a disliking to a certain someone haven't you..... And it's not because they don't want to help, they are asked the same questions on a near on daily basis hence the 'search button' replies you see daily.
                    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

And also, another thing I will say.....

If you have technical questions and would like technical answers focused on the matter then post them in a technical section.

If you want to post any old topic, have a chat and some general banter post it in the general section.

If you post something technical in the general section you will generally get some answers not related, or it will go off topic, just like what you did.

See the pattern here?

So to summarise, post topic in relevant sections if you want relevant answers.

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
                        Well you've taken a disliking to a certain someone haven't you..... And it's not because they don't want to help, they are asked the same questions on a near on daily basis hence the 'search button' replies you see daily.
                        Your point about the search button is valid,however the search button can be a pain , and can be misleading. Sometimes there are dozens of threads/posts on the same topic, and it can be near impossible to find what you are looking for. A 2 lines reply would suffice and answer the question. I don't dislike anyone but I find it sad to pick on someone coz they cant spell, or coz they are too short, or to tall, or overweight, or a newbie etc etc ....(I do not see much of that on the SA or Oz sites). Maybe I am old fashioned....

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
                          And also, another thing I will say.....

If you have technical questions and would like technical answers focused on the matter then post them in a technical section.

If you want to post any old topic, have a chat and some general banter post it in the general section.

If you post something technical in the general section you will generally get some answers not related, or it will go off topic, just like what you did.

See the pattern here?

So to summarise, post topic in relevant sections if you want relevant answers.
                          Again, its a good point. I find that the General section gets more hits , and that most people use it to post technical queries, but I will try.
                          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                            Again, its a good point. I find that the General section gets more hits , and that most people use it to post technical queries, but I will try.
                            Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
                              Cheers
                              I'm sure someone had done a how to Tash.If not give Mike (MWS) a shout and he will run through it all for you

Comment

Working...
                              X