ToNgfaCe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToNgfaCe

New 4runner ❔how can I check what engine I have ; she is a 94 plate 3ltr turbo diesel 4 runner , she has the plastic cam belt cover and is a 4 pot in line . Please as I will need to know and I am not sure, I think she has A 130 kzn but would love to be absolutely sure THANKS PEEPS
    Everthing interesting ©

Originally posted by ToNgfaCe View Post
    New 4runner ❔how can I check what engine I have ; she is a 94 plate 3ltr turbo diesel 4 runner , she has the plastic cam belt cover and is a 4 pot in line . Please as I will need to know and I am not sure, I think she has A 130 kzn but would love to be absolutely sure THANKS PEEPS
    Well hello to you, too, B. J. This may help. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_KZ_engine
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Is the Bull and Bush still open? Is Big Tony still running it? Good times...
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

It is a KZN130, Engine 1KZ-T 2982cc
        Last edited by red barron; 9 February 2013, 06:57.

Comment

Originally posted by red barron View Post
          It is a KZN130, Engine 1KZ-T 2982cc
          Thanks barron
          Everthing interesting ©

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            Is the Bull and Bush still open? Is Big Tony still running it? Good times...
            It has re opened as a hotel , all residents seem to e asian

john the builder Mr wolfrace how ya doin Petal ©
            Everthing interesting ©

Comment

Yes, you're welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
                Yes, you're welcome.
                Thank You for welcome , this is krakin site Thanks to all involved ❕❕
                Last edited by ToNgfaCe; 14 February 2013, 14:34.
                Everthing interesting ©

Comment

Cam belt change

Thanks to all ❕

I now have kit from roughtrax and all the information to do Job on My truck

Most happy chappy , nice one peeps ✔
                  Last edited by ToNgfaCe; 14 February 2013, 14:38. Reason: Mistake
                  Everthing interesting ©

Comment

Got belt , new tensioner and pulley wheel , when it comes to fitting the belt does not just slip over ❕You have to put pulley wheel on behind belt to fit , all done now She runs fine . ❕❗❕
                    Everthing interesting ©

Comment

Originally posted by ToNgfaCe View Post
                      Got belt , new tensioner and pulley wheel , when it comes to fitting the belt does not just slip over ❕You have to put pulley wheel on behind belt to fit , all done now She runs fine . ❕❗❕
                      I've tried and tried but I can't find a key on my keyboard that looks like a square... Is it a secret smiley that I know nothing about for the elite few members?

Comment

Originally posted by Surfboy View Post
                        I've tried and tried but I can't find a key on my keyboard that looks like a square... Is it a secret smiley that I know nothing about for the elite few members?
                        That is weird.
                        Nearly all the keys on my keyboard look like squares.
                        Well they do that is apart from the ones that look like rectangles, but then the keys that look like rectangles are actually rectangles, come to think about it even the squares are not square, so in fact all the keys on my keyboard are rectangular.

Perhaps one of the elite can enlighten us?
                        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Elite members are on a different forum..............Apart fom these, who are on a different planet........
                          Attached Files

Comment

On my home computer, the squares are strange little exclamation and question marks. Must be a foreign keyboard (with circular buttons and a green fishnet outfit)

Comment

ToNgface springs ❓

Hey Mr Surf , tis imoji keys on Iphone , not the seCret suirrel stuff , !❕❗❕©
                              Do You know if I can just get 2" inch raise rear springs to get the sag out the olé girl , She be good to Tow Me boat then , hope springs tufty , have read bits on this most krakin site but be good of Yá toO let Me know if Ya know bout such things , ruff trax sound best . Thanks lots 👌⚡©
                              Everthing interesting ©

Comment

Working...
                              X