Wiper blade set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wiper blade set

Are there any sets of aero type wiper blades that are known to fit front and rear of the 3rd gen? I tried looking for the Bosch ones but I can't work out the product code.

Is the only rear wiper that fits the genuine Toyota one? Roughtrax have them for £9. They also do a pair of aero 19" fronts but by the time you add VAT and delivery it's getting near £40 all in. A lot of money for three bits of rubber!

Any recommendations please?

Aero wipers generally are quite expensive. I pay €75 trade for a zafira and €65 for bmw.

Comment

Take your front ones into Halfords and just replace them with the same size aeros. As for the rear one; reckon it'll have to be the original Toyota one. Haven't seen an aero one for that as it needs to "park" itself.

Comment

get PIAA silicone ones or if the arm size is already 9mm just get the refills ebay is cheapest
        Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
        My choice
        Back off

Comment

Aldi are currently doing wipers in various sizes for £4.99 per set. Don't know what they're like, though. Speaking of wipers, standard Surf are supposed to be 17", but last time I replaced mine with Bosch, I upgraded to 20", and they fitted perfectly, without fouling anywhere.
          Attached Files
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Borrow a trade card for Halfords and get them half price or less. I bought a set for the a4 list 34 quid 17 with card and a set for the wife car Halfords own 15 down to 6 quid.
            Brian

Comment

As said go to Halfords with a trade card. Go for the bright green aero Valeo ones. About £10 each.
              Bosch only do vehicle specific aero wipers and I my expiereance squeak more. Halfords own wipers a reboxed valeo and get the biggest discount

Andrew ( I work in Halfords)

Comment

Working...
              X