No announcement yet.

New Mobile Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is one the most surreal threads ever, almost on a par with diesel rhino a couple of weeks ago, What with the christian message at the end...
    I am off to bed before derv dave comes on.

Comment

Originally posted by tashtego View Post
      This is one the most surreal threads ever, almost on a par with diesel rhino a couple of weeks ago, What with the christian message at the end...
      I am off to bed before derv dave comes on.
      Surreal?

I don't think this would even be on the top ten of surreal posts from here.

I am struggling to see why he has attracted so many haters, god damm my good nature.
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
        Surreal?

I don't think this would even be on the top ten of surreal posts from here.

I am struggling to see why he has attracted so many haters, god damm my good nature.
        Hate is just an anagram of heat, thea and heta. Chill.

And just for clarity they are not surfing terms.
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          Hate is just an anagram of heat, thea and heta. Chill.

And just for clarity they are not surfing terms.
          Fcukin liberty coming on 'ere an asking fer help and being an effin student fer fcuks sake can't he get a proper job lazy bum.

Ah that's better
          Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
            Fcukin liberty coming on 'ere an asking fer help and being an effin student fer fcuks sake can't he get a proper job lazy bum.

Ah that's better
            ...and relax!
            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
            X