No announcement yet.

New Mobile Application

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nowt grown up about it at all if my three are anything to go by ...

The following link contains adult (and juvenile) themes !

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Co...139430?fref=ts

As far as I'm aware my children do not feature on that particular FB page !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

The two most important things to any surfer are Temperature of the Water and Air Trapped in the cooling system.

It could work by using the phone's internal delicate circuitary... stuff the phone in the rad cap hole to measure the temps and any air rushing past it using the microphone as a guage of the sound wave.

you could could call it the T.W.A.T app.
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

lol ok, some of those were funny but thank you to blacksheep and tashtego for what I would say were the best replies! We have to find everything about surfing out on our own then design a good application for that, but obviously input from actual surfers could greatly help in the design process. Thanks anyway!

Comment

I thought you had to be bright to go to University.

Or at least bright enough to know that Toyota Hilux Surf owners are probably not the ideal people to ask about riding waves on surfboards.

E for effort.
          Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

And E for aptitude. You only have to look at the picture at the top of the page to see the subject matter of this site.

Comment

Poor kid.
              It is pretty obvious that he has used a search engine with the field set to surf forums and just asked for some helpful advice from each forum.

If I was still surfing, the sort of thing that would interest me would be an app that included weather especially wind speed and direction and tide times for the area.
              Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                Poor kid.
                Shouldn't be at Uni then should he. Idiot more like.
                "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post

If I was still surfing, the sort of thing that would interest me would be an app that included weather especially wind speed and direction and tide times for the area.

And a waterproof phone.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    Shouldn't be at Uni then should he. Idiot more like.

Fair comment, perhaps the term I should have used was unfortunate, still at least he wasn't trying to flog his app under some thinly disguised sales ploy

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    And a waterproof phone.
                    Lol the phone would also have needed to be very buoyant aswell
                    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

It's true, the Hilux site wasn't the right subject area but a comparison can be made as to what makes a positive app, so somewhat paradoxically it was enlightening (Y)

thanks shokenore anyway, you guys have fun and always remember:

"You don't need a reason to help people"

Comment

This is a wind up, right?
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by PhoenixFire View Post
                          It's true, the Hilux site wasn't the right subject area but a comparison can be made as to what makes a positive app, so somewhat paradoxically it was enlightening (Y)

thanks shokenore anyway, you guys have fun and always remember:

"You don't need a reason to help people"
                          I like that last sentence...coming from a spotty kid who's pastimes obviously include wearing his sisters pants.

Here's my deep and thoughtful musing

"Get out and breathe some fresh air you pasty faced yoof"
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Instead of getting a sticker when paying the subs we should all get a T-shirt with the slogan on the back "You don't need a reason to help people"
                            I wonder how many times you could wear it before getting kicked in?
                            Non consternationes.

Comment

somewhat paradoxically it was enlightening (Y)
                              In what way was it enlightening? You were too lazy to post to specific forums so decided to spam and rile folk. Quel surprise.

Dictionary for Christmas? Keep dropping them big words son, it'll make you sound important.

To someone.

(Y) ?

Is that a ladies front bottom? How rude!

b/w

That's the spirit!
                              Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Oohhh...forgot the long words...he does sound AWFULLY important.
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X