Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You couldn't make it up. (again)

http://money.aol.co.uk/2013/01/22/ir...?ncid=webmail9

seen this on the wright stuff, the councillor who put it through is a pub owner!

Comment

It beggars belief.
      If it goes through I'm gonna petition to allow the free movement of motorised vehicles within snowdonia. I mean how much harm can a couple of drives up the hill cause...?
      Oh and as a sub clause you must be pi$$ed to even gain entrance.

Does that seem sensible enough?
      "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
      www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Bearing mind here is almost 40 councillors who were supposed to vote and only 7 actually voted. Its a f**king joke. Making a mockery of us. Just look his father on youtube....

youtube

Comment

Am I the only person who likes this story?

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
            Am I the only person who likes this story?
            No I think it's funny as. Especially since nearly all the voters were pub owners. Classic

Comment

I saw the councilor being interviewed on BBC Breakfast TV this morning. Had to check the calendar to make sure it wasn't April already! The man came accross as a knuckle dragging retard!
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

So just imagine how bright the electorate are ...

PS
                It's actually proof that we tend to get the government we deserve !

Life is too important to take seriously !

Comment

In all fairness the head of this ridiculous plans is from the ######## of ireland.

I think budweiser is in kerry. He can back it up.... mostly sheep shaggin inbreds....

Comment

Originally posted by BigBobE View Post
                    Its a f**king joke. Making a mockery of us.
                    I dont think so mate. I've done a lot of work down that way over the years with plenty of, ahem, after work refreshments involved and I think the place is amazing. It's a different way of life unlike anywhere else I've experienced. I've been on jobs where every single person on the site was sitting in the pub at 6am pi$$ed and the site engineer having to call a weather day.
                    Done loads of Triathlons down that way too and the after race parties where legendary with the locals being great craic. That photo of the road in the news report is the Healy Pass on the Ring of Beara. Know it well. More sheep than people down that way.
                    It's still not right to support or encourage drink driving but down around the West & South West, this sort of thing doesn't surprise me. Can't wait until the next time
                    Last edited by GBV8; 24 January 2013, 02:20.

Comment

drink!

Lets have a vote on weather the 12 councillors not present were down the pub and the 7 that abstained had all just arrived from the pub.

Comment

Working...
                      X