• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys,

Wallet surgery tomorrow then.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

If you do end up with a nexus these covers are great hard back shell magnetic wrap cover that doubles as a stand, also comes with a screen protector and a stylus which is great for typing.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ultra-Slim...item3a79167146
      Brian

Comment

nexus 7 is a winner missus has it

Comment

My Aunt Sandra got me one in Scotland for Christmas. Very cheap and I can't keep the kids away from it.

Link

Comment

if you do get the nexus 7 becareful if you update to the latest OS as there is hassles with the latest one. friend of mine bought 3 of them at christmas for his family. and 2 have gone back already after locking. you cant do a hard reset or anything.

just a heads up... i think it will be fixed in the next firmware update.

Nexus 7 issue

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
              Thanks, I had read that the Kindle was a good choice.

Do you use them more than you would a laptop?
              I bought my Mrs a Kindle Fire HD for Christmas, John. She loves it, and uses it a lot..
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Another vote for the Nexus 7. Wasn't convinced by tablets really but this thing has changed my mind.

Seen a few of the cheaper tablets with knackered batteries within weeks and generally poor performance but for the cost I'm amazed they work at all!

Comment

I went and got a couple of Samsung Galaxy tablets today.
                  Thanks for your help.
                  Yoshie, that guy in the ebay link does covers for galaxy's as well so ordered a couple from them, ta.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Working...
                  X