No announcement yet.

Only 22 months

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure there'll be any need for prisons at all if you're gonna kill or slice people up for anything.

While we're at it, how about digging some holes at the ends of football pitches to bury women in up to their necks so they can be stoned to death at half time? The crime? Suspicion of having an affair. While we're at it, we can chop off the hands of anyone suspected of nicking something. These punishments could be carried out by locally based self appointed comittees (lynch mob) to save money on niff naff like court cases.

I thought we were fighting wars against regimes who carry out such punishments, and the county seem to be behind such things. Cant have it both ways chaps.

In all seriousness though, reading the stories about this chap sticking notes on the court doors etc, I suspect he's a few bricks short of a full load (the choice of Fronty should have indicated that) so a more suitable process might have been some psychiatric evaluation, to see if he needs some help prior to gouging out his eyes and kneecapping him.
    Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by BioHazard View Post
        Excellent save. Have to wait and see what Judge "Rich Bean " Stormy comes up with now.
        Last edited by Bogus; 20 January 2013, 16:32. Reason: changed a word for a better one
        Сви можемо

Comment

Might have been but the bite was not from the one i expected
          ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

How could he have done thousands of punds worth of damage to railway tracks by simply driving over them?

Comment

I think it is a load of bull shite myself.I worked on the railway for 10years and it takes more than just driving over the track to cause damage
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Working...
              X