Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice

Trying to remove glass from rear passenger door that is not on the truck so no power. Do I need to remove the motor and mechanism to do this?

If memory serves you have to remove the smaller quarter glass and Channel first

Comment

sorted

Its ok glass out now. More worried about putting it all back together again!

Comment

It'll be a doddle, just do the reverse of what you did to get it out. Plus, as it was the first time you did it, you'll have taken notes, marked what goes where and probably taken reference pictures.
        Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Lol!

I think it was the first process he did on removal he's worried about reversing....

1) grab hold of glass and yank really hard. That snapping noise was probably nothing!
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
            It'll be a doddle, just do the reverse of what you did to get it out. Plus, as it was the first time you did it, you'll have taken notes, marked what goes where and probably taken reference pictures.

Comment

Working...
            X