@Wolfracer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Wolfracer

Having had a look at the recently posted pics of your truck (the V8)
    Could you let me know if you are using wheel spacers?
    And
    With regards to the tyres do they have good road manners and what size are they?
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

The snow pics were the 3.0... Mastercraft courser MT's 32x11.50r15's on 7x15 Paj alloys. with 30mm spacers...

The V8 is on Hankook Dynapro MT's 33x12.50r15's on 10x15 Modulars with no spacers...

The wheels make all the difference to handling. I wouldn't reccomend running 33's on 7" wide rims if you care about being able to steer....
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
      The V8 is on Hankook Dynapro MT's 33x12.50r15's on 10x15 Modulars with no spacers...

Can ask where you got the Hankook's? The only place I've found are Camskill but they are not in stock with no delivery date. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
        Can ask where you got the Hankook's? The only place I've found are Camskill but they are not in stock with no delivery date. TIA
        Can't help with that one... I got them on eBay "as new" but second hand off a bloke who was going up a few sizes...
        I know a lot of people swear by their tyres, however I can honestly say these have no obvious drawbacks... they aren't noisy and are wearing nice and evenly. Plenty of big lugs and stone ejectors.
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply. I need 4 x 315x 75 and the Hankook ones seem well priced. I'll keep an eye on Camskill.

Comment

Check for kumho kl71, they seem good price.
            well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Working...
            X