Snows coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
    Not as much as the Scissor Sisters.... or am I totally numb?
    Scissor sisters...totally gay!
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

They-ey have become, totally gay.

In the words of pink floyd - nearly
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
        I am quite likely to crash on the way home tonight. 4 inches of snow and I am in the wife's RWD car... (Lexurf in sickbay at the moment )
        Sometimes there are jokes you just wish you hadn't made...

Comment

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Travelling at somewhere under 5mph. Came down off a bridge. The road went left. I didn't. Sigh.

Comment

Is that a Boxster?

Whats wrong with VI?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                Is that a Boxster?

Whats wrong with VI?
                No its Jessie's 911 Not sure what is more annoying - the massive repair bill that will result from what is basically just split plastic, or the fact that Jessie will bait me about being the worse driver for the foreseeable future...

I have a coolant pipe issue with VI. Hopefully it is nothing serious, but galling that she is off the road when the snow comes! Hopefully will be back up and running before too long.

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                  No its Jessie's 911 Not sure what is more annoying - the massive repair bill that will result from what is basically just split plastic, or the fact that Jessie will bait me about being the worse driver for the foreseeable future...

I have a coolant pipe issue with VI. Hopefully it is nothing serious, but galling that she is off the road when the snow comes! Hopefully will be back up and running before too long.

Only a couple of hundred quid to sort that surely.
                  The plastic bumper is removeable and can be welded from the back and then just resprayed.
                  Thats all I would charge anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Only a couple of hundred quid to sort that surely.
                    The plastic bumper is removeable and can be welded from the back and then just resprayed.
                    Thats all I would charge anyway.
                    Yes I hope it won't be too bad - although it is fair to say that there aren't many that do work as good or as reasonably as you Vince.
                    Fortunately I was tiptoeing, otherwise it could have been messy!

Comment

Ed from Wheeler Dealers could fix that for 27 quid.

Where is your coolant leak Henry? I'm near certain the leak I have is coming from the water pump

Vince, if you read this, (maybe not as this has to be the most stupid place to post this) would you have a link to an aux drive belt that fits after you bin the AC pump? If so could you PM it?
                      Last edited by GBV8; 19 January 2013, 18:06.

Comment

Working...
                      X