No announcement yet.

Snows coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big hills in Scotlandshire don't count Albannach.

I think the op is on about places with roads, houses and people in the southern hemisphere of Englandshire.

Either way, I like a bit of the snow, so yes, I'm looking forward to a decent dollop!
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

just a tiny bit of snow

If we have just a tiny bit of snow here in sunny essex, the place falls apart, no buses, the trains stop because it could be very slightly dangerous, or if its really deep, maybe 3 inches, people start to have meals on wheels delivered..
      so, heres hoping it turns up

really need to get themselves sorted
      I AM NOT THE BEST BUT I AM IN THE TOP 1

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
        It's been snowing, in the UK, since October.
        September 24th.
        Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Just for a change it's drizzly rain in bournemouth, instead of heavy rain.
          Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
            Blatant overuse of comma's.

Isn't that a blatant over use of an apostrophe?
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
              Isn't that a blatant over use of an apostrophe?
              Sarcasm M ick, sarcasm.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

at last

Two weeks later then the met office said we were going to get it, but at last snowtook surf out early this morning to test how it responded and all was well, tho did slide abit

Comment

"Heathrow cancels hundreds of flights, 10,000 homes without power and 2,000 schools closed as wall of snow sweeps across Britain"....Daily Mail.

You poor people, how are you surviving?

Anyone crashed (not their fault, wife was driving) their Surf yet?

Comment

"Heathrow cancels hundreds of flights, 10,000 homes without power and 2,000 schools closed as wall of snow sweeps across Britain"....Daily Mail.

You poor people, how are you surviving?

Amazing innit?

The recent snow must have taken them completely by surprise.
                    What we need is an organisation to monitor and forecast the weather in this country.........oh, hang on....

Comment

I am quite likely to crash on the way home tonight. 4 inches of snow and I am in the wife's RWD car... (Lexurf in sickbay at the moment )

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                        What we need is an organisation to monitor and forecast the weather in this country.........oh, hang on....

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
                        I am quite likely to crash on the way home tonight. 4 inches of snow and I am in the wife's RWD car... (Lexurf in sickbay at the moment )
                        That's fine, crashing of road biased vehicles is accepted and we won't make fun of you.

(Much)

Comment

That's fine, crashing of road biased vehicles is accepted and we won't make fun of you.

(Much)
                          Sure you won't...
                          Anyway it will be fine. I just read something that said the longer you are out in this kind of weather the more likely you are to have an accident. So I will drive home as quickly as possible.

Comment

We're all doomed, doomed I tell you.
                            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

If you do have to go out, be prepared... http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/featur...-2013011856544

Comment

Been out in the....... Errrrr Freelander.... way out in the sticks here, stuck it on the snow setting and it was ... Errr dare I say quite good.

Sod it, I'm taking the surf out later...may go down some local byways..lots here.

News is saying I may die though...
                                .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X