X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy new year

Happy new year and here's to a problem free 2013

Thanks for the advice given to a surf newbie

My mother in law has been here since 19th December. I've been tutted at for just about everything I do, whilst the big fat lazy fecker takes up three spaces on the sofa with her big fat arse. She gets off now and again to get more high fat foods to shove down her big ugly craw

I think I may have to go take a shit under her pillow.

Happy feckin new bstard year.
    Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
      My mother in law has been here since 19th December. I've been tutted at for just about everything I do, whilst the big fat lazy fecker takes up three spaces on the sofa with her big fat arse. She gets off now and again to get more high fat foods to shove down her big ugly craw

I doff my hat to you Sir.
      I thought I had it bad as my M I L was here from Christmas Eve to Boxing Day.
      However mine has done away with the niceties of tutting, now she just opens her great big gob and splurts out her words of wisdom.

Happy new year to you all.

PS She is back here tomorrow to eat more of my food and drink more of my booze, effin freeloader.
      Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

HNY to all
        ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Happy new year surfers.
          MIL's and words of 'wisdom' have been abundant in our household too.
          I'll be glad when its all over this year..
          Ps ive got man flu to boot.
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

That sucks. MIL does make my shit itch.
            Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Happy New Year everyone.

I like to get 'double teamed' by my wife and MIL. sometimes I get the sister as well.

Make love not war.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Originally posted by slobodan View Post
                Happy New Year everyone.

I like to get 'double teamed' by my wife and MIL. sometimes I get the sister as well.

Make love not war.

You get double teamed?
                Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Ahhh.. MIL free here..just me and the mrs with a very expensive magnum of vintage bubbly.. (a wedding prezzie)

Happy new year you gits...... Thanks for your valuable advise over the year...well those that can be bothered..
                  .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
                    You get double teamed?
                    Yup, New year already here, I lasted 35 secs.

Oi Tonka! you on for this year?

Comment

Yup, New year already here, I lasted 35 secs.

Oi Tonka! you on for this year?
                      Got a very good job that we could not say no to...which means we can save cash...we are giving it 2 years (1 and a half to go) then we can go away for 2 years...the time will soon go. Then it's a big yes to catching up over at yours...if we are both still alive....put the kettle on.
                      .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
                        Got a very good job that we could not say no to...which means we can save cash...we are giving it 2 years (1 and a half to go) then we can go away for 2 years...the time will soon go. Then it's a big yes to catching up over at yours...if we are both still alive....put the kettle on.

haha, will do.

In the spring I am going to do a Carpathian mountain trip, that Top Gear road and stuff. I'll let you know how it goes and whether it's worth adding to you itinerary.

Comment

haha, will do.

In the spring I am going to do a Carpathian mountain trip, that Top Gear road and stuff. I'll let you know how it goes and whether it's worth adding to you itinerary.

Top man...cheers mate...

As I said..we were going to be away for a year but now we can go for two, so expect us to stay with you longer over there...
                          .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post

Don't worry about it, Gra. On here we tutt at you all year round............HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYBODY!
                            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
                            X