dangling cable appeared...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dangling cable appeared...

This appeared dangling after today's little bi of fun in the mud...

Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
    www.johnthebuilder.info

Horn ?

Comment

Yeah, looks like horn. Single spade connector is it (female side)?

The water looks like fun

Comment

Originally posted by GBV8 View Post
        Yeah, looks like horn. Single spade connector is it (female side)?

The water looks like fun
        Yep, single spade connector. Will have a look at the horn later. Cheers.

Yes the water was 12-18" deep, and the lane follows the water or vice versa for about 30 yards before diverting off again. It's a rocky bed so you can do it in 2WD if you wanted. the mud either side though is a little trickier.
        Found a few little lanes in the area for an hour or two's fun. The last one was like a bog though. I gracefully decided not to risk it on my own....! Plus it would be really irresponsible of me to churn up further an already impassible RoW.
        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
          This appeared dangling after today's little bi of fun in the mud...

Any ideas?
          Try a transexual next time?
          Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Cant see the pic properly on the phone, is that at the back of the truck?

Fog light was the first thing to go when I took my truck into the mud, still got yours?

Comment

It's the N/S front.
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Originally posted by Svenb View Post
                Cant see the pic properly on the phone, is that at the back of the truck?

Fog light was the first thing to go when I took my truck into the mud, still got yours?
                As Andy pointed it's nsf. My fog is in the rear bumper and a very neat install as well to whoever did it.
                think this is more shake down than ripped off type occurance. migjt not even be of use if its off the lexus loom...?
                www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Albannach View Post
                  Try a transexual next time?
                  Well now you come to mention it when I had a blown box, Vince did say he had a spare tranny he wanted to sell- He mounted it underneath the truck. I didn't like to ask...
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

I Know!! i know! its either the horn or the old hard soft suspension wire. there are two horns one made a funny noise after an offroading session so i removed it and fitted an air horn! this got removed during the engine swap and now lives in my garage!

Comment

Working...
                    X