No announcement yet.

new round here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could this possibly be the forum's first first ever " Hello, Godbye " thread?
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
      Could this possibly be the forum's first first ever " Hello, Godbye " thread?
      Yes you are quite possibly right Mick ! BTW temp at the moe seems to settle at 73 to 76.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
        Yes you are quite possibly right Mick ! BTW temp at the moe seems to settle at 73 to 76.
        Cheers Dave. What mods does your truck have? (Body lift, bonnet vents etc).

Comment

Can't find the for sale ad??? Where is it guys??

Sorry, just realised it's here...
          .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MWS View Post
            Cheers Dave. What mods does your truck have? (Body lift, bonnet vents etc).
            No lift Mate, KL 71 Muds on the rear BFG At's on front. Roof spots, front spots, front and rear fogs, rear spoiler, bonnet spoiler. In progress of fabbing up rear bumper, rusty front bumper. And of course my new gauges. New RT Head in 2007, just about every part has been replaced starter etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
              No lift Mate, KL 71 Muds on the rear BFG At's on front. Roof spots, front spots, front and rear fogs, rear spoiler, bonnet spoiler. In progress of fabbing up rear bumper, rusty front bumper. And of course my new gauges. New RT Head in 2007, just about every part has been replaced starter etc.
              Thanks, Dave.I think that mine is running that little bit cooler than yours, due to it being a 3.0 with a free flowing 3" exhaust system, a body lift with the inner wheel arch skirts removed, bonnet vent, and the fact that it's just recently had a coolant flush and a new Roughtrax ( fingers crossed ) rad. Cheers, mate. .

Comment

Looks like some nice shill bidding going on behind a private listing to push up to reserve.
                Brian

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                  Looks like some nice shill bidding going on behind a private listing to push up to reserve.

Excellent!
                  He can now afford the selling fee AND membership on here.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER View Post
                    Excellent!
                    He can now afford the selling fee AND membership on here.
                    What...never. I'm sure I reminded him..
                    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                      There it was...gone.
                      .... Which was nice.

Comment

Working...
                      X