2nd hand tyres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd hand tyres

I'm in desperate need for some 2nd hand tyres. My 3x10.5x15 Radial ATs are unserviceable now, and i've got a drive down to the French Alps in a couple of weeks.

thing is, ive only got a budget of about £100, what are my chances? Anyone know any good websites?

Edit: had no joy with ebay btw..

What's wrong with these and Kents not too far....http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/kumho-tyre...dcdb171&_uhb=1 or these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-x-at-tyr...e984a89&_uhb=1

Comment

There's only 2 of them, was hoping for 4 or 5. Might have to make do with non matching front and back (oh, the shame!) i think..

Comment

im just about to fit 33 muds on mine and its got nearly new a/ts on it at the moment if your interested?

Comment

Very. sven.benavides@gmail.com - email me! (or subscribe to the website to PM)

Comment

dont know how to subscribe to pms.?
            i emailed you but no reply
            i am having an almost new set of nexen radial a/t 265/70/15 taken off today to fit my 33s
            the nexens are almost new with over 10mm of tread on all 4

Comment

Originally posted by benjo View Post
              dont know how to subscribe to pms.?
              i emailed you but no reply
              i am having an almost new set of nexen radial a/t 265/70/15 taken off today to fit my 33s
              the nexens are almost new with over 10mm of tread on all 4
              Pay your fees to Nigel and you will be able to pm recieve pms etc. BTW 3rd time lucky. Where abouts in Cambs are you ? 10 mins from Kings Lynn I guess Wisbecistan ?
              Last edited by Webbo; 20 December 2012, 21:02.

Comment

you guessed correct i am in the armpit of the country! ok il pay fees when i get paid as spent over a grand on the truck this week

Comment

did you want the tyres as need to get rid and could do with the cash, if not il put them on ebay

Comment

sorry mate, thought I'd told ya. I'm not gonna be able to offer near the market price this month, best put them on eBay or in the For Sale section on here.

Thanks for the offer though mate!

Comment

how much have you got to spend as need them gone as mrs is moaning
                      i dont want much for them

Comment

Working...
                      X