Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Andy Pandy View Post
    Welcome to the madhouse im straight across severn from you
    I can see Lydney, Littledean and May Hill from on top of Haresfield Beacon (very near my house), I'll flash my spots next time

Comment

Originally posted by Ploddit View Post
      Heater does light up although they can be dim, the electric window and mirrors switched don't.
      Thanks - think i've definitely got bulbs out in the hot / cold slides as I have no idea where they are after sunset!!

Comment

rear heater

I have the same two problems, well and my dash lights keep going out so getting good at judging my speed whilst dealing with the extremes of temperature . Rear screen heater was working, stopped around the same time I gave the tailgate a really good clean, just timing maybe? As timing goes it was just as the frosty mornings started . Plan to have a play with these issues over the christmas break but would be interested in any leads on the rear screen heater.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankerman View Post
          I haven't been on here long but as mentioned, the people are definitely helpful and know their stuff. Strangely, the rear screen heater is the only thing that doesn't work on my recently bought Surf. Haven't had a chance to look at it yet but there is a very informative thread about this on here, I think in the electrical section!
          I was concerned about this, then I opened the tailgate and saw that it just wasn't plugged in. Easiest fix I've ever done!

Comment

Welcome, Howard. Enjoy the forum.
            " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Working...
            X