Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Animated Avatars

Hi All,

My shark avatar is meant to be animated. I use it as the signature on my emails, and it works there as an animation, but it doesn't work as an animation (ie - it doesn't "swim") as an avatar on this forum. I notice some of you have moving avatars, so what am I doing wrong?

Mark
    :

Originally posted by silvtr1000
    Hi All,

My shark avatar is meant to be animated. I use it as the signature on my emails, and it works there as an animation, but it doesn't work as an animation (ie - it doesn't "swim") as an avatar on this forum. I notice some of you have moving avatars, so what am I doing wrong?

Mark
    Did you resize , resave or in any way alter it from the version you use in your emails?

For the pic to be animated it must be a .gif, if you resaved or altered it it may have been saved as a jpeg, additionally some picture editing software does not handle animated gifs well and can save a single static image instead of the animated image comprised of several hidden frames.
    Maurice
    Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Originally posted by silvtr1000
      Hi All,

Mark
      Mark.

Drop me an email to harveyaj11@hotmail.com with the animated one as an attachment and I'll see what is wrong.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
        Mark.

Drop me an email to harveyaj11@hotmail.com with the animated one as an attachment and I'll see what is wrong.

Cheers
        Sorted now M8.

Cheers
        Thanks
        Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Thanks Andy.
          :

Comment

What avatar???

Comment

Working...