Side Step Brackets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side Step Brackets

Hi all, one of my kids has manage to crack the bracket holding the side step passenger side to now its weak and sagging an inch or two. (under rear passenger door.
    Q1. are the brackets available separately to buy some where ?
    Q2. Are they repairable if not completely snapped ?
    Q3. anyone got one lying around if i cant find new or repair. ?
    thanks
    nigel
    Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Originally posted by nigel129 View Post
    Hi all, one of my kids has manage to crack the bracket holding the side step passenger side to now its weak and sagging an inch or two. (under rear passenger door.
    Q1. are the brackets available separately to buy some where ?
    Q2. Are they repairable if not completely snapped ?
    Q3. anyone got one lying around if i cant find new or repair. ?
    thanks
    nigel
    If it helps, post it to me, I will weld it for nothing Mate if its not corroded to much around the crack.

Comment

Originally posted by Webbo View Post
      If it helps, post it to me, I will weld it for nothing Mate if its not corroded to much around the crack.
      Hi Web, ill see if i can get a good pic or short vid so u can see how bad it is. One prob though, ill either have to not use the truck for the duration(if i can get the offending bracket off, or take the wholle step off. Ill bet the nuts havent moved in best part of 20 years. Ill be in touch where you can view the pics/vid.
      thanks
      Surf K Reg LN130 2.4 AUTO

Comment

the brackets dont come off seperately from the steps , its a 1 piece frame so really you need to replace the step , or take the whole step off anyway to weld it .
        hope that helps
        PayPal for stickers : scuffsnscrapes@hotmail.com

Comment

Ive got 4 side steps in my garage...2 are average 2 are pretty much rust free.
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
          X