Hi There

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi There

Been lurking on here a few weeks, having a read about the surf.

I bought mine after a lengthy 5 yr 200sx ownership and a spate of disco's used for pay n play days.....

safe to say I have no intention of ever going back to the green oval after Toyota ownership.

look forward to hopefully contributing something positive to the forum

Damon,hello and welcome,first requirement is to stick some pictures on here of your truck,or you have to buy everybody a beer !!!!
    enjoy your stay

Comment

Originally posted by HONEST AL View Post
      Damon,hello and welcome,first requirement is to stick some pictures on here of your truck,or you have to buy everybody a beer !!!!
      enjoy your stay
      Hi & what he said!
      The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Evening and welcome!

Comment

[QUOTE=DLowe;781459]Been lurking on here a few weeks, having a read about the surf.

Welcom Damon. We felt your presence.
          " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

cheers guys,

not going to post pics just yet.....

I'm sure everyone knows what a L reg dark blue 3.0 looks like on general AT2s

But I have plans..... just waiting to finnish a few projects alreaady started, then it will be getting:

2" body lift,
            2" ball joint spacers/diff drop
            +2" HD rear springs
            33/12.50/15 General AT2 or similar ATs

Then I can bost out the welder and get cracking on a whinch bumper/steel rear and rock sliders.

I was getting into pay n play with my Disco's but the Surf having only covered 70ish K miles (showing 91 but a good chunk was done in KM) its a bit too nice to get stuck straight in without spending some time on body protection.

looking to be more of a expedition style than out right off roader

Comment

Working...
            X