Looking to get my first surf.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to get my first surf.

Hi all, I've been reading this forum now for some time with the intention of buying a surf when my beloved merc w124 finally becomes too much of a financial drain. That time has come! My initial searches have not been promissing but the blue gen 3 for sale on this site looks interesting. I look forward to joining the forum properly. (hopefully can contribute something useful, even if it's just a cooking tip!!)

Originally posted by chefbondy View Post
    Hi all, I've been reading this forum now for some time with the intention of buying a surf when my beloved merc w124 finally becomes too much of a financial drain. That time has come! My initial searches have not been promissing but the blue gen 3 for sale on this site looks interesting. I look forward to joining the forum properly. (hopefully can contribute something useful, even if it's just a cooking tip!!)
    Welcome to the forum, Andrew.
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Andrew,belated hi and welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Rob
          The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Hi mate
            GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Welcome! Where in South Wales are you? There are a few of us lurking here!

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome, still trawling the classifieds for a bargain!!

Surfboy I'm up the valleys in "Blaenavon"

Comment

Hi and welcome, Bunny recipes ?

Comment

Used to shoot alot so have cooked bunnies in just about everyway possible!! Probably rabbit confit then pan seared or bbq it. Takes a while but as with all good things they come to those who wait!!

Comment

Ta, lovely meat if its a nice young rabbit, I have cut them along the backbone and spread them on the barbie, yummy.

Comment

confit perfect for the older ones too, happy shooting.

Comment

Working...
                        X