Oh dear!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh dear!

As you know ive had problems with my truck last week and i hate to say it but ive been offered a 1998 jeep cherokee 4.0 lpg straight 6 automatic with a free set of offroad wheels and uprated suspension but im also concerned about the mileage as it has 170,000 on it the guy who is genuine also want £250 and my beloved toyota what do i do help

The 4.0 engines are bulletproof,
    If it's been looked after it's good for loads more miles.
    I have had a few on LPG and apart from eating plug leads they were reliable.
    Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

As above, the yanks love them and in my opinion are loads better offroad than a surf (think I'm going to get shot). They go like rocket ships too 190bhp, 0-60 in 8.6 seconds and electronically limited to 110mph. I loved mine but at 160 miles to a (70 litre) tank it had to go Saying that though with the 3" lift and 32" tyres it's road manners were not all that.
      On the plus side of the surf even with a lift kit the road handling is spot on, its more comfortable, there's loads more room, you can rUn it on veg and everyone doesn't automatically think you live on burgers and can't say tomAto.
      Last edited by terratology; 20 November 2012, 15:50.

Comment

Originally posted by terratology View Post
        As above, the yanks love them and in my opinion are loads better offroad than a surf (think I'm going to get shot). They go like rocket ships too 190bhp, 0-60 in 8.6 seconds and electronically limited to 110mph. I loved mine but at 160 miles to a (70 litre) tank it had to go Saying that though with the 3" lift and 32" tyres it's road manners were not all that.
        On the plus side of the surf even with a lift kit the road handling is spot on, its more comfortable, there's loads more room, you can rUn it on veg and everyone doesn't automatically think you live on burgers and can't say tomAto.
        You can run a petrol on veg?
        well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by terratology View Post
          On the plus side of the surf, you can rUn it on veg and everyone doesn't automatically think you live on burgers and can't say tomAto.
          Originally posted by muddle View Post
          You can run a petrol on veg?

Comment

Somebody has been speed reading
            Сви можемо

Comment

Who's been speeding? In a petrol powered 3.0 Diesel Jeep?
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                Who's been speeding? In a petrol powered 3.0 Diesel Jeep?
                Yep, and 0-60 in 8.6 secs apparently.

Comment

Rear diffs are a mere and very common. Try it on lock to lock, when there bad they pull the backside off them on a relativly small turn. Thats about it with them fellas from my experience
                  What comes around goes around!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo View Post
                    Rear diffs are a mere and very common.
                    Does that mean they randomly appear in bushes, up trees and walking the streets at night?
                    well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post
                      Does that mean they randomly appear in bushes, up trees and walking the streets at night?
                      Are you sure you don't randomly appear in bushes, up trees and walking the streets at night?

Comment

Be a cheap option if you catch one in hedge like

Comment

You have to wear Jeep apparel.

Comment

why i tell you! WHHYYYYY! Did you actually search for that pic?

Comment

Originally posted by Gazbo View Post
                              why i tell you! WHHYYYYY! Did you actually search for that pic?
                              It was on the first page of his Photobucket account.

Comment

Working...
                              X