overheating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by carlpppumps View Post
    i do not need help with grammer the same as i dont need help with my over heating problems because i dont have any now maybe my grammer is crap but my surf engine Knowledge seems to be more than many people on this site

QUOTE=carlpppumps;781870]no idea why you sent me that link maybe i have not made myself clear but putting a bigger rad on any car will make it run cooler its as simple as that
    [/QUOTE]

Would you not think that having a post that all can read easily,especially when attempting to explain something is important?

I did not graduate from a Oxbridge college but it does not take too long to read your post and see if it makes sense before hitting Submit Reply.
    Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Would you not think that having a post that all can read easily,especially when attempting to explain something is important?

I did not graduate from a Oxbridge college but it does not take too long to read your post and see if it makes sense before hitting Submit Reply.[/QUOTE]

what?
      well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by muddle View Post

I did not graduate from a Oxbridge college but it does not take too long to read your post and see if it makes sense before hitting Submit Reply.
        what?[/QUOTE]

Just trying to explain that you do not need a baccalaureate to post here.

And I think the term you are after is What Ho
        Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by shokenore View Post
          And I think the term you are after is What Ho
          Is that a men's publication similar to What Car?
          "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
          www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
            Is that a men's publication similar to What Car?
            Yes but it is on the top shelf in a plastic wrapper.
            Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

no you are wrong i fitted a new rad and heater matrix incase any shxt was in the matrix and i fitted new water pump but it still went into the red if you think about it how is a standard rad the same as the rad on a non tubo going to keep a auto turbo cool when you have the transmission oil at the bottom of the rad keeping it hot and the water from the tubo its simple it isnt why do you think so many overheat and fxck up i have had surfs for donkeys years i bought the surf with a known cracked head but it runs fine now towing or of road i have no overheating problems at all
              You know how many 2.4's have come through my garage every year, and go out again all working happly and not overheating, all with a standard 2.4 rad?

I guess I imagined them all.

Seriously though, it dosn't take a lot of extra abuse to overheat a 2.4, and a bigger rad is a good idea if you're running big tyres or towing a heavy trailer, but my point was you don't NEED a bigger rad, especially on a normal truck just being used normally.

But you can't tell everyone a 3.0 rad will stop an overheating 2.4, it just not that easy, and you risk lots of people wasting their money, you need to check everything else is working fine before upgrading the rad.

Most overheat because of the reasons listed in my first reply.

i fitted a new rad and heater matrix incase any shxt was in the matrix and i fitted new water pump but it still went into the red
              I'd say you still have/had a problem, a normal 2.4 just dosn't do this, you're just masking it by fitting a bigger rad, or just redoing it got rid of a stubbon airlock or something.

But like I said before, good the truck is running fine now.
              4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by Predictable Bob View Post

Hey - at last I get to disagree with Dr Anglegrinder !

You don't have to live with dyslexia, you CAN overcome it - I won't pretend it's easy and you can never stop working at it. Both my wife and daughter are dyslexic - Jackie has just passed her NVQ3 which is pretty amazing for somebody that left school at 15 and was pretty much written off as illiterate. Katie is in the 2nd year of a BA(Hons) in Youth and Community Development which involves a huge amount of writing - obviously she has tools to help her but at the moment she's on course for a minimum of a 2/1.

Good luck to them both, just shows what hard work and determination can achieve.
                Brian

Comment

Hello
                  Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Tony... So that's the reason my 3ltr is not being done by you...your too busy working on just 2.4ltrs!...
                    .... Which was nice.

Comment

my surf engine Knowledge seems to be more than many people on this site
                      So you are all this site needs then? Maybe most of us should just retire now and leave you to do it all?

Nev

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post
                        So you are all this site needs then? Maybe most of us should just retire now and leave you to do it all?

Nev
                        well, that was a bad idea!

Comment

Originally posted by NiftyNev View Post

Nev
                          Round the back of the barn with you Nev, I'll load the shotgun...

I think I'd rather ignore the OP. He seems a bit too confident.
                          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
                            Round the back of the barn with you Nev, I'll load the shotgun...

I think I'd rather ignore the OP. He seems a bit too confident.
                            i'll pull the trigger
                            https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                              i'll pull the trigger
                              Alright Dave
                              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                                i'll pull my todger
                                :d
                                Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X