suck on this shoguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• suck on this shoguns

hi been having some heated disscussions with a mate who has a 2.5t shogun about which is best his or my 2.4t surf .after many a talking sessions we put it to the test went for a hill climb and sat waitng at the top for him then went for a road burn o/d off ect on all i can say is to make it fair next time i,ll drag another surf on tow behind me to give him a chance just thought u might like to know tell all you know lol
    I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
    (i also juggle dynamite)

By all accounts I hear the L200 pick ups aren't much cope off road either,local gamekeeper rolled his last week whilst trying to feed birds,started spinning,rolled backwards over sideways etc,total write off.Luckily no one was hurt,dangerous things these mitsubishis.
    Powered by ????

Comment

Originally posted by RobD
      By all accounts I hear the L200 pick ups aren't much cope off road either,local gamekeeper rolled his last week whilst trying to feed birds,started spinning,rolled backwards over sideways etc,total write off.Luckily no one was hurt,dangerous things these mitsubishis.
      My friend Wayne had an L200 PU, we tried to kill it on the offroad track at Pembrey South Wales at 2.30am whilst at a track day there, we couldnt kill it but we did (I did) have to jump out in a huge cow sh*t pit to engage the front diff locks So we decided to wake everyone up with doughnuts in the carpark, believe it or not we did get invited again to the next one
      ...Woodie http://woodie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/D...%20Surfsml.JPG

Comment

Mitsis have all marks of a better car than Surf. If you look at adverts they are usually better equipped, addons and instrument extras are more logical than in SSR trim levels. If you go to view one you'll notice seats are better (especially those with separate armrests for passenger and driver, oh mama), seating position is better etc. Some equipment levels feel almost like piloting helicopter. And of course they don't have trust stigma - you are not affraid they will blow their head off on longer journey.

Unfortunatelly being better car on the paper doesn't mean jack es. By the time you will force 2.5 or 2.8 litre Mitsi to climb up to 60 mph by nodding back and forwards behind wheel the seasons will change (literally, I think it's something over 19 seconds). And you'll never get to forget what you're driving - fridge on wheels that handles with grace of fishtank full of water...
        Last edited by v0n; 27 August 2004, 12:55.

Comment

Originally posted by v0n
          Mitsis have all marks of a better car than Surf. If you look at adverts they are usually better equipped, addons and instrument extras are more logical than in SSR trim levels. If you go to view one you'll notice seats are better (especially those with separate armrests for passenger and driver, oh mama), seating position is better etc. Some equipment levels feel almost like piloting helicopter. And of course they don't have trust stigma - you are not affraid they will blow their head off on longer journey.

Unfortunatelly being better car on the paper doesn't mean jack es. By the time you will force 2.5 or 2.8 litre Mitsi to climb up to 60 mph by nodding back and forwards behind wheel the seasons will change (literally, I think it's something over 19 seconds). And you'll never get to forget what you're driving - fridge on wheels that handles with grace of fishtank full of water...
          I was getting worried then, thought you actually liked them for a short while. Still got back on track at the end.

Comment

A coleague here at work was contracting in the mid 90's in Libya and said that all the Japaness contractors had Surfs, and when they whent out to play they used to leave everyone standing.

That may be down to an element of Japaness lunicy, however at least they had the confidence in their Surfs to do it.

[SIZE=7][COLOR=YellowGreen][SIZE=5][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The difference between the men and the boys .................... the price of their toys ![/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by v0n

LOL
              Matt.

1995 blue/chrome SSR-x 3.0TD

Comment

Originally posted by v0n

Move over Clarkson, Wilson et al, Vons after your jobs. Have you ever thought of reviewing cars for a living? Superb sting in the tail. You had me worried for a bit!
                It's only a hobby!

Comment

more

go on more replies you know you want to give it to them shogs big time
                  I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                  (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

It's all very well having good trim levels but as a friend of mine likes to say "You can't paint sh!t white!"
                    If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

Originally posted by rich
                      It's all very well having good trim levels but as a friend of mine likes to say "You can't paint sh!t white!"
                      I like shogun's they are very fast and aerodynamic,they just purr along without giving any worry about overheating,the fuel economy is very good,they can pull huge amounts of weight and still do 150 mph.As for offroad capability....well nothing comes close to their mudplugging abilities.............
                      Oh yeah btw I am a multi millionaire with 6 helicopters and my own fleet of aircraft one of which is a boeing 747 fully kitted out for parties..........
                      HeHeHe sumo's back from his diving trip to stoney cove..
                      Last edited by sumo; 29 August 2004, 05:47.
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Sounds like you got some Nitrogen bubbles in the brain!
                        If life's an uphill struggle then downhill from now on can't be that bad?!

Comment

wow

found out today that some people actualy steal shoguns hope they find a cure soon might be contagious
                          I,LL GO FIRST NO PROB
                          (i also juggle dynamite)

Comment

Originally posted by stimpy30
                            found out today that some people actualy steal shoguns hope they find a cure soon might be contagious
                            yes they do to run over them in mud pits
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Working...
                            X