new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new

hi im paul ( shrek ) just got my 1st hilux surf tonight so thought id join the forum :~)
    1992 imported surf 2.4 ssr-x

Hi and welcome Shrek.

Sent from the iPad you "lost"

Comment

Hi Paul, welcome aboard

So tell us about your Surf, any pics, plans, what's your story?

Rog

Comment

Hi !

Comment

Welcome aboard Paul
          www.amcbs.webeden.co.uk www.xjrestorations.co.uk

Comment

Comment

Hello Paul. How have you found the first 24 hours of ownership? Where are the 'just bought it so better clean it' pics?!
              "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
              www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

well i drove it from hartlepool to scarborough lastnight got to say apart from lights been no good it was great had a look today and found the problem its a snaped earth clamp to battery so qwik fix till i can get a new one one prob i have found is were are the spare wheel as no hagger on back lol

and thanks for the hellos going to take some pics tomorrow as been bissy today

paul

Comment

Welcome Paul enjoy ya stay ....

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

Welcome
                    hi dudes

Comment

Originally posted by shrek View Post
                      well i drove it from hartlepool to scarborough lastnight got to say apart from lights been no good it was great had a look today and found the problem its a snaped earth clamp to battery so qwik fix till i can get a new one one prob i have found is were are the spare wheel as no hagger on back lol

and thanks for the hellos going to take some pics tomorrow as been bissy today

paul
                      Hi, I'm new here too. Seems shothit for friendly peeps and knowledge.

Should be a hole in the bumper for a handle in the toolkit which lowers the spare down. Thats what mine has!

Comment

hi and thanks yer my bumper has the hole cool have a look later when i take the pics

Comment

ok so found were the spare wheel is but no spare so now need to find a 15" wheel with 265/70/15 fitted

paul

Comment

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of the hilux surf.
                            Hold my beer and watch this

Comment

dam photobucket is down so cant put pics up yet but its standerd i think lol hope to put a 2" lift on may be a snorkel and if i can figger it out i have 2 yes 2 winch to fit if i can front has a bull bar its running 265/70/15 at look more road than at and look very small in the wheel arch so in new year mite if i can get some 35/12.50/15 muds on

paul

Comment

Working...
                              X