• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told you i worry about him sometimes
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
    (")_(")

Comment

it's burger king, and he said he'd give me a whopper!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Ok Guys, i've got to come clean on this " Clean do you get it ?? "

No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he's going to be a .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. ..

CCTV operator with a SEWER CLEANING
        COMPANY

Yes a BOB

Sewerat Bob & Sewermole TonyN
        [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

go get um tonyn

NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA RAT BOY!!!!!
          Enjoying Life after Cancer
          Pops

Comment

I she going to change his name to
            BEN
            (\__/)
            (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
            (")_(")

Comment

Err - they build sewers - dont clean em!!

Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

So when does the junior Sewerat get the same sense of humour as the slightly older one.

Comment

Monday... and he's got new glasses.....
                  Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

First welcome back Linda & Tony hope you had a good holiday.
                    Nothing much happened while you were away http://www.yotasurf-online.co.uk/pub...ead.php?t=7869 gives you some idea of how things were. Not that we missed you both mind you

Ops !! i thought they used a camera on a CCTV inspection of a sewer ??
                    Are you saying now that SEWERMOLE has a new set of glass's they are using him instead of the camera ....................

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=2][B]SEWERAT BOB[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=SeaGreen][I][COLOR=Lime][B]I just sit here & looks out to sea or if i'm really rushed then i just sits here & continues to look out to sea[/B][/COLOR][/I][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                    X