On the scrounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the scrounge

Finally got some spare weekend time to fit the safari snorkel I bought (seems like years ago) and I scared myself to death with the thought of cutting blind into Daisy's wing.

I'm one of those measure 3 times, cut once sort of people.

I never thought about a template at the time of purchase and I was wondering if anyone on here has a template to fit it please?

I'm happy to buy it if anyone has one or borrow it and return it if thats preferable.

I've searched on the forum and can't find anything about templates and just searching on general tinterweb I can only find templates to fit them to Disco's and the like.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    If you're not the lead dog, the view never changes.

I may still have one lying around I'll check in the morning for you

Comment

Great stuff, thankyou.

Comment

Hi just seen your post and was after the same thing as im getting a bit nervous about just offering it up and marking!

Rob
        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

Originally posted by daisy710 View Post
          Great stuff, thankyou.
          OK, after much searching around I finally found and it still in good condition.
          I am away from home now till Friday night so can't sort anything till then re posting, but I'm going to need your address first.

Originally posted by wiggy View Post
          Hi just seen your post and was after the same thing as im getting a bit nervous about just offering it up and marking! Rob
          Can potentially make a copy on thick Lining paper and mark hole centre's for you, if you want will need your address too if you want to go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
            OK, after much searching around I finally found and it still in good condition.
            I am away from home now till Friday night so can't sort anything till then re posting, but I'm going to need your address first.

Can potentially make a copy on thick Lining paper and mark hole centre's for you, if you want will need your address too if you want to go ahead.
            Andy,
            Really appriciate it if thats possible!

PM Sent

Cheers,

Rob

Comment

PM sent also. Thank you again.

Comment

Hi guys

Both are in the envelopes and ready to drop in the post box when I get a couple of stamps tomorrow. Had hoped to do this today but not been a good day for mobility so stuck in house again.

No need to look to re-imburse me for postage, just keep your eyes open for a chance to help someone else out on here

Mark, Keep the original safe and maybe you can do someone else the same favour in the future

Comment

Posted this morning

Comment

Posted this morning
                    Thanks again Andy much appreciated!

Rob

Comment

Thank you Andy, Not many proper gentlemen left in the world mate but I would think you're definitely one of them.
                      I'll keep it nice and neat and maybe in the future this could be a communal safari template for all to use.

Comment

Posted this morning
                        Arrived today,

I shall return the favour to someone when needed.

Ta very much again!

Rob

Comment

Turned up this morning while I was at work.
                          Thank you again Andy, much appreciated. I'll find the time to get this done now and laugh when they close the roads next time it floods.

Comment

Glad they both turned up OK

I was a little worried as another letter I posted at the same time still hasn't arrived

If you have any questions when you get round to fitting them drop me an email or message and I'll help as best I can

Comment

Working...
                            X