New Member Midlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member Midlands

Hello guy's, new on here and a proud owner of a 3.0d manual in black, subtle mods, 2" suspension lift, 2" body lift, 10x15" modulars, 33/12.50x15 mud terrain GT tyres, rancher long shocks etc etc
    Doing Bala on Sunday 4th so if anyone else there will try to say hello,
    Linden

Hello Linden. Welcome to the forum. Nice to see a new member filling in a bit of info in the "Biog box". Hope you enjoy your day out at "Balla". In the meantime, how about some pics of your new truck.....
    " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

welcome along matey

Comment

Hi Linden and welcome to the forum.

Nice to see someone a little more local popping up as a new owner

Not able to come play this weekend, as have family stuff sorted already, but maybe next time

Comment

Cheers for the welcome guys, this is my 2nd Surf, I use it mainly as a off road toy, but it gets a lot of looks too and from the events.Click image for larger version

Name:	02082012 005.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	292.3 KB
ID:	1255615

Click image for larger version

Name:	111012 043.jpg
Size:	288.1 KB
ID:	1255616

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	311012 002.jpg
Size:	289.3 KB
ID:	1255617
            this is it at the moment as had to remove the rear bumper as it got a bit mangled at Coney Green Stourport

Comment

Hi and nice truck! (same as mine appart from the wheels and the extra lift), going the same with mine soon so good to get an idea of what it will look like

Rob
              The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

want to get a tubular rear bumper for it, and also a front tubular winch setup if anyone knows who might be able to help?

Comment

Hi n welcome to mad house, This what ya looking for .....

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=76322

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                  Buncefield Burner

Comment

A local!

Welcome. I'm in Kiddy. Let me know next time you are going to Stourport - never been even though it's just down the road. Always up for a bit off roading fun.
                    John
                    "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                    www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Hello John,
                      I think the next Coney Green is on around 25th November, Will let you know, I have another mate with a Black Surf 3.0l who will prob come if he has dried it out by then, He sunk it on our last visit to Bala testing out his snorkel

Comment

Originally posted by RenaissanceRims View Post
                        Hello John,
                        I think the next Coney Green is on around 25th November, Will let you know, I have another mate with a Black Surf 3.0l who will prob come if he has dried it out by then, He sunk it on our last visit to Bala testing out his snorkel
                        Cool, let me know a little closer to the date then bud.
                        Must get that CV joint done in the meantime, otherwise I'll be trundling around in 2wd...
                        "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                        www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Working...
                        X